Crowne Plaza Providence-Warwick

Warwick, RI · View map · Visit website

About Crowne Plaza Providence-Warwick

The Crowne Plaza Providence-Warwick is an elegant wedding venue located in central Rhode Island. With multiple event spaces and conveniently located near the Providence/Warwick Airport, the Crowne Plaza is the perfect place to host a classic wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
The Crowne Plaza Providence-Warwick offers a variety of venues that can accommodate any kind of wedding, from an intimate affair to a grand reception. Couples can select function rooms that are appropriate for as few as 20 people or as many as 750, including the traditional Grand Ballroom and the Pavilion which is best used for a large reception.

Cuisine
The Crowne Plaza Providence-Warwick has their own catering package that allows the couple to select different cocktails, entrees, hors d’oeuvres and desserts. This package also includes an open bar and an award-winning culinary team and pastry chef who will create a distinctive menu and delicious wedding cake for you and your guests to enjoy.

Along with everything that comes with your exclusive wedding package, this venue also provides many amenities that will surely keep you at ease before your big day. Along with professional staff that will make your wedding day a dream come true, the The Crowne Plaza Providence-Warwick also provides these services:

• Complimentary shuttle service to and from airport
  • Plentiful free parking
  • Indoor heated pool
  • State-of-the-art fitness room
  • Oversized rooms and elaborate suites for guests
  • Mirror based centerpieces
  • Floor length white or ivory linens and napkins
  • Private cocktail reception for bride
  • Groom & bridal party
  • Bridal consultant
  • Professional maitre d’ to oversee entire event
  • Indoor and outdoor locations for pictures
  • Complimentary overnight room for the couple
  • Discounted hotel rates for out-of-town guests
  • Hosted coat-check
  • Complimentary food-tasting for two

63 Reviews for Crowne Plaza Providence-Warwick

63 Crowne Plaza Providence-Warwick Reviews

AYT-B
Adrienne

Getting married on 08/20/2020

The Crowne Plaza @ the Crossings more that exceeded my expectations and those of my guests. I high recommend the joint services of Janet Pagan and Zac St. Jean. They said they were there "to ... Read more anticipate my every need" and THEY DID!!! Janet & Zac organized the wedding of my dreams. We highly recommend them to any bride who desires a perfect, elegant, sophisticated, and tasteful event. Our highest praises to the ENTIRE CROWNE PLAZA STAFF. All of my guests (from all over the country) were very impressed!

D
Dee H

Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful for the out of state planner

We had a wonderful experience here at the Crowne Plaza in Warwick. We live out of state, but chose to wed in Rhode Island since the bulk of my partner's family was from there while mine was scattered ... Read more all over. Though we contacted a few different venues, we ultimately thought the Crowne was our best choice. We loved the look of the Atrium from the get-go from their website photographs, but after speaking with them, we also felt they were the best fit because their pricing was so reasonable for what they offered. It helped us tremendously to not have to coordinate and juggle multiple different vendors to do our cake, table/chair/linen rentals, catering, etc. Not only that, they were a hotel, which meant the many out of town guests from my side could get rooms at the hotel and have one less place for which to figure out traveling. There is a food/beverage minimum with their wedding package, but I think if your guest list is around 100 or more, you will meet it pretty easily. We had under a 100 but I was more than okay with this because I was able to add more open bar time for our guests to make our minimum. Maria, our initial coordinator, was awesome and prompt about answering any of our questions, and things continued as smoothly when we had our coordinator change hands to Meghan when Maria left. She was just as friendly, helpful, and prompt. We felt comfortable peppering her with questions, and sometimes just getting advice on what to expect on the wedding day. My partner's mother gave us so much credit for all the work we did planning the wedding, but honestly, with so much of it done through the Crowne, I felt like we really got off easy from the whole process. On the day of, the room looked absolutely beautiful and Talia and Meghan set up the room exactly as we had requested. Is it possible we could have had a cheaper wedding somewhere else? Perhaps. We had briefly entertained doing a backyard wedding before, and that likely would have saved money. But I really think we would have paid for that equally just in time, stress, and mental toll! So it really can come down to what matters most to you. Thank you to all at the Crowne who helped us make our day an unforgettable one.

J
Jonathan Solitro

Married on 05/26/2019

Wedding in Atrium

We had our wedding on 5/26 in the atrium. Meghan and her team were awesome every step of the way. It was a perfect wedding! Read more We had our wedding on 5/26 in the atrium. Meghan and her team were awesome every step of the way. It was a perfect wedding!