Hotel Alba Tampa

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About Hotel Alba Tampa

HOTEL ALBA --COMING JUNE 2019

Having recently undergone over $12 million in renovations we are excited to announce our re-branding into Hotel Alba a Tapestry Collection of Hilton in June 2019.

The newly renovated Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore (soon to be Hotel Alba) is a hotel wedding venue reflecting style true to Tampa culture located in Tampa's vibrant Westshore district. We are pleased to offer a variety of flexible event spaces for your wedding celebration; weather you are planning an intimate gathering or a lavish affair we have the perfect venue for you to exchange your vows. Work closely with your venue coordinator to customize our Westshore Ballroom into your dream reception venue where your guests will enjoy a memorable evening of celebration accompanied by exceptional service.

Facilities and Capacity
This hotel is located in the thriving Westshore District and offers space for weddings of all sizes. Our beautifully updated Ballroom Foyer space is the ideal backdrop for your cocktail reception, decorated with an art display highlighting work from alumni of the Savannah College of Art and Design-SCAD. Continue your celebration with family and friends in our expansive ballroom that spans over 5,300 square feet. All together, this venue offers 9,000 square feet of potential event space for hosting up to 360 guests. As you design the aesthetics of the space to reflect your specific wedding-day vision, appreciate the following included event items:

• Centerpieces
  • Chairs
  • Dance floor
  • Drapery
  • Lighting
  • Tables

Hotel Alba Tampa hosts’ engagement parties, bridal showers, ceremonies and receptions. The experienced wedding and event planners will collaborate with you during the preparation of your big day. As a dual event and lodging property, theHotel Alba Tampa provides accommodations for you and your guests wishing to extend their stay. Benefits of lodging here include access to the pool, The Spaniard Restaurant, Buffalo Bayou Coffee and Wi-Fi, along with other amenities. Parking, shuttle and wheelchair accessibility along with other on-site services create a convenient setting. Additional general services associated with the use of this event space include:

• Bridal suite (additional charge)
  • Cake Cutting
  • Cleanup
  • Event Planning
  • Event Rentals
  • Lighting/Sound

Cuisine
Personalize the menu for your wedding event and enjoy other dining services, such as a farewell brunch. Savor the fresh cuisine created by the on-site culinary staff. This venue provides necessary food and drink items, including barware, china, flatware, glassware, and linens.

22 Reviews for Hotel Alba Tampa

22 Hotel Alba Tampa Reviews

Jessica
Featured
Jessica

Married on 05/27/2018

We got married there on 5/27/18, this venue was perfect for our needs! Ended up with about 100 guests and there was plenty of room for them (and more). I loved the way they set up the ... Read more ceremony-->cocktail area-->reception hall for the guests, the flow worked really well. The food was AMAZING. I had so many guests comment on how good the food was; the beef and chicken were delicious and the portion size was huge. My only complaint is that I wanted to eat more than half of my chicken and I was too full to do so :D The hotel was in a great location for our guests and it's definitely a good idea to book rooms there when you have an open bar. The rooms are comfy and well priced, well worth it. The staff is amazing, everyone at the front desk/coffee bar/restaurant was so nice and the servers at the wedding were great!! Also, there's a coffee bar at the hotel where you can get Starbucks coffee whenever you need it...let me tell you how useful this was to wedding planning in the last few days before the wedding!! Cannot say enough about Haley and how wonderful she was!!!! My husband and I had no idea what we were doing when planning the wedding and she guided us every step of the way. We were planning this wedding from a different state, with my mom doing a majority of the work with the venue due to our crazy schedules, and yet not one detail was lost in the process. We went back and forth on tons of details and Haley was flexible and changed everything for us as needed. On the day of she helped the photographer find the best places to do photos, kept everyone on schedule, and helped my mom and aunt set up all of my decor. We've all been saying how perfect the wedding was and how we wouldn't change anything about it, and Haley was a huge part of making it all come together so well! I highly recommend this venue, if you are having a wedding in the area go check it out! If you taste the food and talk to Haley, you'll see why this is a spectacular choice for your event.

A
Ambar Gonzalez

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Best Value and Excellent Service

We are beyond satisfied with our Wedding, I wouldn't ask for more, exceptional attention, details, service, organization. This is one of the most memorable times in any couple and they made sure to ... Read more make it flawless.

MaryAnn
MaryAnn

Married on 06/14/2019

Epic! Amazing beyond words!

Hotel Alba was my wedding venue Friday 6/14/19. It was the best decision I’ve ever made. The entire staff was amazing, not one thing I would change from valet to food to rooms. Haley Murray is the ... Read more true MVP of Hotel Alba. She not only facilitates creating the most memorable wedding but also ensures even the slightest detail is perfect. This is the right person for the task and is representing your brand to the fullest. Her talent and skill set for this niche industry are unparalleled. In addition to Haley, every associate I interacted with was professional and delivered excellent customer service. The restaurant Manager Peter M. also deserves an award for his handling and oversight of my wedding/wedding weekend. I am so happy I made the decision to trust Hotel Alba with my special milestone.