Cruelty-Free Beauty

Elmhurst, NY · View map · Visit website

About Cruelty-Free Beauty

Cruelty-Free Beauty is a wedding makeup artistry service based in Elmhurst, New York. This company offers makeup services using 100 percent cruelty-free cosmetics and products, so you can design your dream look with a clear conscience. Lead Makeup artist, Rie Ogura, has perfected her craft over many years, working as an artist for fashion photo shoots, movies, music videos, and more. Rie aims to make you feel as beautiful on the outside as you feel on the inside on your special day.

Cruelty-Free Beauty provides consultations to get to know their clients in order to understand the vision they have for their day and their dream wedding look. Using their cruelty-free products, this company works with couples to make their dream a reality and highlight each person's natural beauty, striving to make each client feel comfortable and confident. Cruelty-Free Beauty can provide a range of makeup services. These include:

• Tattoo coverage
  • Makeup trial
  • On-site makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Contour makeup

Other Services

In addition to professional makeup services, Cruelty-Free Beauty can also provide hair styling services for your wedding event. This company offers hair trials, on-site hair styling, blowouts, and more.

5 Reviews for Cruelty-Free Beauty

5 Cruelty-Free Beauty Reviews

M
M Mcnulty

Married on 05/04/2019

Loved working with Rie!

Rie is the best! I love how natural I looked for my engagement photos. She is so sweet as well. I would 100% recommend her! Read more Rie is the best! I love how natural I looked for my engagement photos. She is so sweet as well. I would 100% recommend her!

Kelsey
Kelsey Strauch

Married on 04/10/2019

My hair and make-up go to!

Rie is the first person I call for headshots, modeling and editorial shoots. She is an absolute delight as a person and has the ability to adapt rather quickly to the needs of the shoot. Her work is ... Read more refined and efficient. Also, she knows exactly when to jump in and do quick fluffs and touch-ups while shooting!

M
Maria

Married on 09/23/2018

Simply the best

Rie was amazing! She was super responsive, listened carefully of what I was looking for, and I couldn't be happier with the makeup and hairstyle I got! She uses high-quality cosmetics and I simply ... Read more love that they're cruelty-free. Do yourself a favor and get Rie, you won't regret!