Cryin' Out Loud

Albany, NY · View map

About Cryin' Out Loud

COL has Wow'ed private parties, weddings, galas, fundraisers, special events, concerts and club shows in Albany, Troy, Schenectady, Saratoga Springs, New York City, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Vermont, Rhode Island and even as far away as Wisconsin and Virginia for 2 Decades

With an energizing live show that features five dynamic vocalists, a fluid rhythm section, and a hot three piece horn section, Cryin' Out Loud will make your event one to remember.

45 Reviews for Cryin' Out Loud

45 Cryin' Out Loud Reviews

M
Matthew Desmarais

Getting married on 02/05/2021

Talented wedding band, HIGHLY Recommend

Cryin' Out Loud was exactly the band we were looking for. They had great energy and had us dancing all night long. We worked with them on a Blues Brothers themed bridal party entrance which was so ... Read more much fun and set the tone for the whole night. Musically, they are a band with deep range of talent; they brought 8 musicians and had 4 singers with great voices. All night long, my family and friends commented on how good they were. If you are looking for a high energy band that will keep everyone dancing all night, this is your band. The band leader, Greg, is really attentive and easy to work with. He said that the secret to their success is that they have been playing together for years, unlike other bands who change members for every show. Despite being a large band, they were lower price than many others that we talked with. Thanks Greg and Cryin Out Loud for making our wedding night perfect.

J
Jennifer

Married on 07/21/2019

Wedding band

When beginning to plan my wedding, I was given one piece of advice that stuck in my head- to hire a band instead of a DJ. And MAN, I am so glad that is just what I did. I am even more glad that we ... Read more found COL! Gregg was very easy to talk to, even took a minute at one of his shows to say hello to us. When we went to watch them for the first time we knew they were the right band for us. High energy and just fun! When we told Gregg our thoughts about having both my husband and brother play a song with the band he didn't hesitate at all. He was so excited about it, which made us even more excited. Those moments during our wedding night absolutely exceeded our expectations. Adam was only supposed to play one song and ended up playing TWO. Then when my brother was playing You Shook Me All Night Long, Gregg found me and asked if I wanted to sing! It was SO amazing (totally out of my comfort zone) but Danielle and the whole band helped me to be comfortable up there! This is a night we will never forget. We are still getting compliments about our wedding and how much fun it was. Everyone kept asking where the band was from and saying how awesome they were. Everyone had such a fun time and that dance floor was packed all night. COL was incredible. Thank you guys so much for making our night absolutely perfect.

J
James Wisniewski

Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing. Couldn’t recommend more

Couldn’t recommend Cryin Out Loud more. Very Professional and keep the party going. Best Wedding Band Read more Couldn’t recommend Cryin Out Loud more. Very Professional and keep the party going. Best Wedding Band