Crystal

Austin, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Crystal

Crystal Artistry Makeup is an exceptional wedding makeup artist located in Austin, Texas that creates gorgeous bridal looks. Whether you want a lightweight, natural look or well-blended, dramatic makeup, Crystal possesses the talent and eye to create the look of your dreams. Crystal believes each bride is beautiful in her own way and creates bridal looks that reflect that natural beauty and individual style. Since 2011, Crystal Artistry Makeup has been creating stunning bridal makeup for couples in Dripping Springs, Round Rock, and Elgin.

Crystal specializes in custom wedding looks that have been designed with the bride’s specific vision and personality in mind. She provides airbrush, eye, and contour makeup as well as false lashes for you and up to eight members of your wedding party. To ensure your makeup stays flawless through the day, Crystal Artistry makeup provides each of their brides with a touchup kit complete with blotting papers, translucent powder, a powder puff, lipcolor, and a lip applicator.

32 Reviews for Crystal

32 Crystal Reviews

M
Featured
Melynda

Married on 02/25/2017

Crystal is a ROCKSTAR. If there were more stars to click, I would do it in a heartbeat! You are truly missing out if you do not book Crystal for your special day and/or next special event. Crystal ... Read more made me feel ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL on my Wedding Day. I didn't stress out one bit, because I knew I was in exceptional hands. Crystal pays attention to the smallest details and truly listens to every aspect of what makes you feel beautiful no matter how small. The whole experience was seamless and stress-free. She knew exactly WHAT I wanted, and HOW I wanted it. Not only is her artistry exceptional and on point, but her ability to connect with her clients on a special level is one of the rarest things that you won't find with just any artist. She has the biggest heart of anyone I know, and is truly passionate about making her clients happy. Crystal's professionalism and focus on her artistry skill is another special attribute that sets her apart. She truly is the Leading Expertise in what she does. I am so grateful she was there on my special day. Thank you for being a part of my special day Crystal, and for making me feel truly Beautiful.

A
Ariel

Married on 01/26/2019

Great service!!

I have nothing but great things to say about crystals work. She did my whole bridal party’s makeup but took the extra time on mine, making me feel extra special. She made us all feel comfortable from ... Read more the beginning and made sure we got the look we were going for. I got compliments the whole night & was even able to wear it the next day too! I highly recommend her.😊

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 12/31/2018

Crystal and Randy did a fantastic job on my wedding day! Such wonderful people inside and out!

I waited to the last minute to book my wedding makeup. I couldn't find someone that I was 100% for sure. I booked Crystal for my bridal portraits and feel in love with the work that she did. On my ... Read more wedding day, Crystal and Randy were on time, professional and most of all fun. Everyone loved their make up and couldn't stop complicating the work that they did. I highly recommend using them to make your wedding make up magical.