Crystal Events, Barcelona Wedding Planners

Barcelona, Spain · View map

About Crystal Events, Barcelona Wedding Planners

Crystal Events is Barcelona's leading wedding planning agency specialized in clearly unique, exceptional weddings. Over 70 weddings have been custom-made since Crystal Events was created in 2007; our successful planning and execution has attracted Couples from all reaches of the world!

Offering exclusive venues located in the Barcelona area as well as the whole of Catalonia, we handle all of the details and the pre-wedding stress so you don't have to worry about a thing.

Crystal Events is a confidant and an understanding partner in Barcelona, who ensures that your dream wedding will become a reality. From selecting a Venue that adds to your wedding experience, bespoke Catering and designing the décor and floral theme, we will work together with you to create a unique, exceptional wedding that reflects your personal style.

Our philosophy is based on the premise that a wedding is not an event - it is the most important day in a Couples' life, that will reflect each Couples' personal style, preferences and unique vision about their life as they become a family.

We will help you achieve the clearly unique, exceptional wedding of your dreams!

3 Reviews for Crystal Events, Barcelona Wedding Planners

3 Crystal Events, Barcelona Wedding Planners Reviews

A
Alejandro Pineda

Married on 09/23/2018

Absolutely Perfect

From the moment we had our first conversation via Skype until the moment we said goodbye, my wife and I experienced the most professional, detail-oriented, pleasant, and caring professionals we could ... Read more have ever imagined. Our wedding planning started far away in the United States with just a dream in mind of getting married near Barcelona, and perhaps by the sea. From there Laura introduced us to the world of possibilities that not only the city had to offer but also Crystal Events. Their experience in all sizes of weddings was astounding. The photos of these weddings were enough to get you ready to agree to any terms. My wife and I were cautious in that we did not have experience in setting up a wedding from so far away. Laura was humble, easy to communicate with, attentive to our ideas. We very quickly realized that there was really only one way to go and it was with Crystal Events. Laura introduced us to who would be our go to wedding planner, Jennifer. Not to spoil the ending, but by the end of the whole process my wife and I considered Jen one of our good friends, and a person to visit when we return to the city. Jen was incredible. She wrote weekly if not biweekly emails updating us thoroughly on decisions that needed to be made, and a wealth of options. Situations arose in which options changed, and Jen and Laura provided alternatives to all our slight nuances and requests. I cannot a recall a single moment within the year and a half where we felt our options were exhausted. Laura and Jen provided us with monthly budget updates that were extremely helpful. They were always available either via email or Skype to discuss any issue or questions. We visited Barcelona with about 6months before the wedding to finalize the venue, menu, entertainment, and other important pieces. Crystal Events was available at every moment beyond what is necessary for a wedding planning enterprise. They helped us get a chauffeur and van to travel to the venue. They provided us with restaurant and entertainment recommendations. It is a difficult balance to find in people who are equally professional, fun, and down to earth. Every person from Crystal Events we came across excelled in all of these areas. My family and I to this day remember the day we visited the wedding venue, rehearsal dinner venue. We left Barcelona feeling relaxed and extremely satisfied with how everything was going. The wedding weekend was perfection. A wedding day is special for many reasons, and at times people may look back at issues and laugh at them. However, the reality is that our weekend and actual wedding day was flawless. The details that were accounted for extremely appreciated. Our buses timely, our exit from the hotel and venue flawless. Jen even packed our bags during the wedding so that when we left we had everything ready to go. We sought a wedding planner that would focus on the minute elements because our thought was that a truly memorable wedding day revolves around these beautiful details. Crystal events was flawless. They allowed us to enjoy our day to the absolute maximum potential. We will never forget the day, and alongside it the wonderful work they created for us. Crystal events is pure class and there will be only wonderful memories that surrounds them.

M
Molly

Married on 09/04/2011

Crystal Events made my wedding day better than I could have hoped for. They were very knowledgeable and professional but still very personal and friendly. They made my experience enjoyable and stress ... Read more free and I couldn't imagine going through everything without them. With having a destination wedding the idea of planning was a little daunting, especially with not speaking the language, but everything was amazing it was truly a perfect day.

User5265758

2+ years ago

2.7

When searching for a Barcelona planner online, Crystal Events was one of the more catchy ones (I guess they have a google optimization package) I spoke to them and exchanged emails back and forth and ... Read more everything went well, the owner was extremely helpful, responsive and available. Fast forward to after paying the first deposit, we were delegated a junior planner (pretty reliable one) and we never heard from the owner again. Everything was organized and timely but the customer service just wasnt up to standard. They become unaccesible on the phone and asked me to schedule calls to speak with them. Besides the somewhat standofish behaviour especially from the owner, they are a good company and know what theyre doing.

Crystal Events, Barcelona Wedding Planners FAQ