Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge

Chicago, IL · View map · Visit website

About Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge is a luxury bridal beauty salon in Chicago, Illinois. This team of experienced artists and stylists will make you feel like one in a million on your big day, with a customized look suited to your unique style. Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge uses high-quality products to ensure a flawless long-lasting finish on your makeup and hair, by talented makeup artists and hair stylists for an overall exceptional experience.

Services

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge provide makeup, hair, and skin care services for all your wedding events leading up to and after the big day. Their goal is always to enhance your best features and hide any flaws, to reveal the best version of "you". Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge offers all-inclusive bridal packages, as well as pre-wedding services including facials, waxing, brow shaping, lashes, hair extensions, and makeup/hair trials.

175 Reviews for Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge

175 Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge Reviews

Lana
Featured
Lana Voden

Married on 04/26/2019

Flawless work!

Bisi was phenomenal! I found Crystal-Eyez on The Knot and booked immediately after seeing the reviews and photos. Let me tell you Bisi did not disappoint! This amazing woman traveled all the way ... Read more from Chicago to make me look flawless for my wedding day. She gave me the perfect make up and hair with little to no direction. It was so nice to have someone come in and already know what to do and how to do it in the middle of a hectic day directing ppl. She was so professional and sweet. Bisi even went above and beyond doing a last minute hair style for my mom. I can’t say enough great things about her. I will be booking with her for all future major events!

V
Vanessa

Married on 03/01/2019

Excellent Experiece!! Seriously Talented MUA!!!

I just got married and I couldn’t be more impressed with how talented Bisi is. First of all, I arrived 10 min late to the venue and saw Bisi and her other MUA set up and ready to go! I had only 1 pack ... Read more of clip ins for my really thin hair but she worked wonders with it. The make-up was seriously the best I have ever had done my a MUA...and I have been to plenty! She had another artist with her that did my brides maids and mom’s make up. She seriously took 10 years off my mom. She looked fab! I highly highly recommend her and her team.

M
Michele Messina

Married on 12/08/2018

Soooo happy!

The crystal eyez team that help on my wedding day made it all the more special! They were not only on time and fun to interact with, they are SKILLED! My bridesmaids and flower girls looked and felt ... Read more fantastic! Personally, I loved the attention to detail and the flawless look they created for me! It’s stressful and hard to find the right glam team for your special day, so seriously do yourself a favor, stop looking and use these badass ladies!