Crystal Lake Golf Course

Beulah, MI · View map · Visit website

About Crystal Lake Golf Course

Crystal Lake Golf Course is a country club wedding venue located in Beulah, Michigan. Here, couples who want to have a tent-style wedding on beautifully crafted grounds will find a space that is more than suitable.

Facilities and Capacity

With room for both intimate and large celebrations, Crystal Lake Golf Course is a versatile venue that manages to bring the outdoors in. Offering covered indoor spaces for you and your guests to enjoy the day, you are only ever a few short steps away from enjoying a brief stroll around the grounds.

Speaking of the surrounding grassy areas, there is ample room for photo opportunities - especially on warm days when the sun is hanging high in the Michigan sky.

Outside, too, is where you can enjoy your ceremony. Undoubtedly, you have waited patiently for the moment to come where you can say ‘I do’ with your significant other, so it is good to know that there is a special ceremony site available. Complete with a pretty white pergola, dressed in flowers, you can exchange vows, swap rings, and become official newlyweds before going inside the tent to begin the meal and the partying.

Crystal Lake Golf Course’s big attraction is that it provides space for tents to be erected so that you are able to invite up to 225 people to your celebration (or as few as 50). As such, it is a spacious and convenient venue that you can customize appropriately. Complementing this are views of the golf course, the lake, and the option to have vienna windows installed on the tents, if you so wish.

Overall, it is an elegant and charming venue that is brought to life by helpful staff and natural brilliance.

Conveniently, Crystal Lake Golf Course has an onsite wedding coordinator who can assist you with every detail imaginable. Amanda Milarch can hold the couple’s hand every step of the way so that their day turns out the way they have always imagined it would. Cleanup and setup services are provided, while get-ready rooms can also be made available to ease the wedding party’s preparations.

Other Services

Few weddings would be complete without bar service, and at Crystal Lake Golf Course you and your guests can be served by bartenders with beer, wine, and liquor. Additionally, a champagne toast can be provided so that everyone can raise a glass to the couple of honor, while the newlyweds can show thanks to their invited guests. Onsite parking adds more convenience to the venue, while it is also wheelchair-accessible.

39 Reviews for Crystal Lake Golf Course

39 Crystal Lake Golf Course Reviews

J
Featured
Jessica

Married on 06/06/2015

My husband and I held our vow renewal and reception at Crystal Lake Golf Club and it was absolutely perfect and actually turned out better than either of us could have imagined. The course was ... Read more gorgeous and the tent was perfectly set up. Jamie (the one who was helping us actually set up the reception/finalize details) was beyond professional and helpful with everything and was always easy to reach if I needed anything or had any questions. Even during the last few weeks when I was starting to stress Jamie helped to calm my nerves and assure me that everything would be taken care of correctly. There was a bridal room available for me and my girls to get ready in, which helped tremendously, and the golf course was the perfect place to take pictures before and after the renewal. Everyone that we came into contact with from the golf course was easy to work with and make this an easy event to plan.

C
Colleen

Married on 09/16/2017

Wow what an experience! I spent an extensive amount of time searching for the perfect up north venue and probably looked at 10 venues, and Crystal Lake Golf Course was by far the best for its price. ... Read more price. We didn't spend nearly the amount most couples do, but all of our guests commented on what an elegant venue it was. The view is perfect especially at sunset, the tent is clean, the bathrooms new (and they're NOT portapotties like other venues). Another plus-- there's a Best Western a mile away and plenty of housing options 15 minutes away in Frankfort. I noticed many other "up north" venues didn't have close hotels, so that was a definite plus for this place. Amanda (the venue's coordinator) is super on top of everything as well. She's organized, and she was good at communicating in a way you were comfortable with. We mostly texted, which I found nice as we communicated mostly while I was at work. She handles nearly all the vendor coordination for you, she orders your linens, sets everything up, and tears everything down. She also handles all bar coordination. On the day of Amanda made sure everything went without a hitch. Our ceremony started right on time, and after that we moved from activity to activity right on schedule. Truly loved working with her. She's really the reason why this venue is successful. Other comments-- the bar choices are all fantastic and reasonably priced. We got the premium bar (didn't include that in overall price to just rent the venue/linens/tables/chairs/ceremony space) and everyone was blown away by the liquor choices. Also you get a choice of one craft beer with the premium bar, and we chose Two-Hearted. What a good choice! We got so many compliments! Overall it felt like a very expensive wedding all for a bargain price. This venue doesn't need a whole lot of dress up with flowers and decorations to feel nice. It's beautiful on its own. Loved everything about our wedding day!

J
Jordyn

Married on 08/26/2017

Amanda at crystal lake golf club went above and beyond for us. Anywhere from my worries about the decor and my husbands worries about alcohol choices, she made this so very smooth sailing! The venue ... Read more was perfect and we received many compliments of how beautiful and unique it was. I feel we truely picked the very best place for the best day of our lives!