Crystal Lilies

Portland, OR · View map

About Crystal Lilies

Crystal Lilies is a cutting edge wedding florist in Milwaukie, Oregon. This floral designer has specialized in offering innovative arrangements for over two decades in the Portland market. Crystal Lilies will work hard to make your big day special and will work to suit your style, whether it’s classic and romantic or eclectic and modern.

Experience
Kimberly and Scott Lindsay have more than 20 years of experience exceeding expectations in floral arrangements. Kimberly teaches at the Floral Design Institute, and has designed for Vogue Magazine as well as various celebrities. Scott is a jack of all trades who can do anything from welding a custom Chuppah to handling large-scale event logistics.

Products Offered
Crystal Lilies offers many wedding products and services. From aisle decor to Chuppahs, flower girl baskets to single flower arrangements, this florist offers it all. Additional services include but are not limited to:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower petals
  • Non-floral
  • Table arrangements

Other Services
Crystal Lilies goes above beyond just floral arrangements. The team will also setup and clean up on your big day. Other services offered by Crystal Lilies include:

• Consultations

32 Crystal Lilies Reviews

Vanessa
Vanessa

Married on 09/22/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Kimberley and Scott from Crystal Lilies! They are true experts and take the time to understand your vision. Our centerpieces and bouquets were gorgeous and lasted a ... Read more full week after the wedding so we could continue to enjoy them. Thank you again Kimberley and Scott! We were thrilled with the outcome!

A
Addison

Married on 08/24/2018

The bouquets for my wedding were gorgeous! I had a vision and Kimberley was able to take that vision and make the arrangements even more beautiful then I could have imagined! Read more The bouquets for my wedding were gorgeous! I had a vision and Kimberley was able to take that vision and make the arrangements even more beautiful then I could have imagined!

S
Sheena

Married on 02/10/2018

The flowers were going to be my main form of decoration for my wedding at Timberline Lodge in February 2018. Kimberley and Scott blew my mind. Kimberley's artistic abilities are astonishing. Every ... Read more flower, every centerpiece, every garland and the 48" wreath - breathtaking. I went back and forth with Kimberley more times than I can count and she was always willing to listen and talk through my ideas with me. I am beyond grateful to Kimberley and Scott for making our special day so incredibly beautiful.