Crystal Oaks Events

Fort Worth, TX · View map · Visit website

About Crystal Oaks Events

Crystal Oaks is a beautiful banquet hall located in Fort Worth, Texas. This rustic and luxurious space could be the perfect fit for any wedding day celebration. From the expansive bridal suites to the lavish ballroom, Crystal Oaks is a popular pick for couples looking to celebrate their special day in a venue that offers both charm and elegance.

Facility and Capacity
The Crystal Oaks ballroom offers plenty of space to seat up to 200 of your friends and family. They also provide a luxury bridal suite and groom’s room, which can all be designed and decorated to fit the style of your wedding day celebration. For outdoor celebrations, there is a lush garden space with stunning outdoor pergola that couples can use for ceremonies.

The Crystal Oaks Events staff can provide your wedding celebration with audio equipment, chairs, furniture, lighting, tables, linens, and other event rental items. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Event rentals

M
Marie Gordon

Married on 05/26/2019

Wedding 26 May 2019

This was the best experience of my life from start to finish. They truly were a blessing to me as I am military and had to plan a wedding from Iraq. They made sure I covered every aspect of the event ... Read more and event helped setup and clean-up. There were a lot of last minute changes on my part and they were so patient and cared so much. The security they preferred was excellent as well. The venue was amazing. All of my guest were so shocked and in awe. It is truly beautiful and does not require many decorations. I was so thankful to have had the best day of my life there. If you are looking for elegance and options this is the place. They truly will not disappoint.

Yury
Yury Valle

Married on 05/18/2019

The best experience ever

We had the best experience with this venue. It was mine in my husbands first marriage and our wedding was a dream come true. They catered to us from day one. They were the first venue we went to ... Read more see and we fell in love . They made sure everything was the way we wanted it to be and made sure we were happy with them. The girls were amazing and sweet throughout the whole process . They let us come in the day before the wedding to decorate which helped us a lot . The day of the wedding they were there from 8 am making sure everything was done . I can honestly say I would not have wanted my wedding anywhere else . The pictures of the wedding were amazing because of the scenery . Thank you girls so much for making our dream come true.

Crystal Oaks Events FAQ