Crystal Productions DJ Service

Independence, MO · View map · Visit website

About Crystal Productions DJ Service

Crystal Productions is a wedding DJ company based in Kansas City, Missouri. This company will not only provide excellent services for entertainment on your wedding day, but also offer many other services. They have won many awards, including the WeddingWire Couples' Choice Award. Their number one priority is making sure that your night is fun and memorable. Crystal Productions has serviced many weddings and has many positive reviews from clients.

Crystal Productions offers the following services and items:

• Consultation
  • Photo booth
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting

Other Services
This wedding company offers the following music genres for entertainment:

• Christian
  • R&B/soul
  • Rock
  • Top 40

Location
Crystal Productions is based in Kansas City, Missouri.

78 Reviews for Crystal Productions DJ Service

78 Crystal Productions DJ Service Reviews

A
Featured
Ashley Goetz

Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing!!!

Absolutley amazing. I'm not picky so I just wanted Mike to have fun and keep the party going. He was up and ready in no time, my guests had a blast and the scavenger hunt game was a hit! Everyone had ... Read more fun and we definitely reccomend Crystal Productions to DJ ANY party or celebration

B
Brad Schucht

Married on 06/21/2019

Would Recommend.

We picked Crystal Productions because of the warm and fuzzies Roy gave us during the vendor selection process. Fast forward closer to our wedding date, and Brandon was very professional and laid back ... Read more back at the planning session. During the night of our wedding, he seamlessly helped us through the logistical pieces that come with a night of this magnitude. He was also willing to cooperate with any ad-hoc or special plans you'd like to have. We would recommend this company to any future bride and grooms.

Cecily
Cecily Sullivan

Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely amazing to work with!

Mike was absolutely wonderful to work with. He called the week before our reception to finalize everything that my husband and I would want. He was very thorough with his questions and made sure to go ... Read more over everything in great detail with us. Mike asked if we wanted to play a game, we weren’t sure what to do but we left him in charge, he organized the scavenger hunt game, (I had never seen that played before) it was so much fun! My husband and I got to sit back and watch our guests play a game that got everyone interacting! He made us $1,600 and everyone is still talking about how much fun it was! Mike was very good at interacting with the guests and playing things everyone liked but most importantly playing songs that kept people dancing! Overall it was the best night ever! 10 out of 10 would recommend crystal productions, very organized, awesome set up and great DJ’s.