Crystal Productions DJ Service

Independence, MO · View map · Visit website

About Crystal Productions DJ Service

Crystal Productions is a wedding DJ company based in Kansas City, Missouri. This company will not only provide excellent services for entertainment on your wedding day, but also offer many other services. They have won many awards, including the WeddingWire Couples' Choice Award. Their number one priority is making sure that your night is fun and memorable. Crystal Productions has serviced many weddings and has many positive reviews from clients.

Crystal Productions offers the following services and items:

• Consultation
  • Photo booth
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting

Other Services
This wedding company offers the following music genres for entertainment:

• Christian
  • R&B/soul
  • Rock
  • Top 40

Location
Crystal Productions is based in Kansas City, Missouri.

76 Reviews for Crystal Productions DJ Service

76 Crystal Productions DJ Service Reviews

A
Featured
Ashley Goetz

Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing!!!

Absolutley amazing. I'm not picky so I just wanted Mike to have fun and keep the party going. He was up and ready in no time, my guests had a blast and the scavenger hunt game was a hit! Everyone had ... Read more fun and we definitely reccomend Crystal Productions to DJ ANY party or celebration

Cecily
Cecily Sullivan

Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely amazing to work with!

Mike was absolutely wonderful to work with. He called the week before our reception to finalize everything that my husband and I would want. He was very thorough with his questions and made sure to go ... Read more over everything in great detail with us. Mike asked if we wanted to play a game, we weren’t sure what to do but we left him in charge, he organized the scavenger hunt game, (I had never seen that played before) it was so much fun! My husband and I got to sit back and watch our guests play a game that got everyone interacting! He made us $1,600 and everyone is still talking about how much fun it was! Mike was very good at interacting with the guests and playing things everyone liked but most importantly playing songs that kept people dancing! Overall it was the best night ever! 10 out of 10 would recommend crystal productions, very organized, awesome set up and great DJ’s.

M
Megan Robles

Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent!

My husband and I reached out to Crystal Productions about a month after our engagement because we were referred by some friends who used their services at their reception. We were able to meet with ... Read more them at the studio and see everything they have to offer. I have epilepsy and strobe or flashing lights are not good to have around and that is something we discussed. They were very understanding and assured us that there wouldn’t be lights, for my safety -that was amazing! We loved how we could go online and create a timeline of our big day and add songs that we wanted to hear. When it came closer to the wedding, September 29, 2018, our DJ Aaron reaches out. Unfortunately due to the distance, we were unable to meet face to face but were able to FaceTime which is the next best thing. Aaron was great! He made sure he had all the right information and even gave some suggestions for games during the reception that we never thought of. He was very good about communicating with us and made our wedding day special! Our reception was absolutely perfect and so much fun! Aaron kept the music going until the very last minute and made sure to keep the dance floor full! I highly recommend Crystal Productions!!