C's BBQ Catering

Rocklin, California · View map · Visit website

About C's BBQ Catering

C’s BBQ Catering is a professional and delicious barbecue catering service located in Loomis, California specializing in buffet-style meals. This company has 20 years of experience and guarantees that all meals are cooked to order. C’s BBQ Catering provides couples and their wedding guests with all the barbecue favorites, including beef brisket and pulled pork. From their delectable sides to their mouthwatering meats, this company ensures a ton of compliments.

Cuisine

This catering service offers delicious smoky meats and a variety of cold and hot sides. Some of their customer favorites include their mashed potatoes, whiskey chipotle baked beans, and their housemade potato salad. Their attentive staff takes care of delivery, setup, and cleanup. Tastings are provided to ensure everything on your menu is to your liking. Other services include:

• Custom menu

5 C's BBQ Catering Reviews

L
leah

Married on 06/30/2018

I booked Chris for my wedding for 150 guests. He was flexible on pricing and worked to keep me in my budget. I had the tri tip, chicken breast, loaded mashed potatoes, jalapeño bacon macoroni and ... Read more cheese, and the nothing fancy green salad. My guests loved the food!!! I had two professional cooks at my wedding and they said that one of the most important parts to a good wedding is the food. So....the food was amazing!!!!!! But more importantly....Chris was sooooo easy to work with and he helped to make our wedding something to remember. If I need to have food catered again; C’s BBQ is my first choice.

N
Nancy

Married on 06/23/2018

All of our quests said the trip tip was the best they had ever tasted, and I agree. Easy folks to work with. I knew, I was in very good hands. Read more All of our quests said the trip tip was the best they had ever tasted, and I agree. Easy folks to work with. I knew, I was in very good hands.

A
Andrea

Married on 07/02/2016

We had our 7/2/16 wedding catered by C's BBQ and Chris & Dotty did a superb job, not to mention the food was delicious! Let me start by saying that Chris is a great communicator! He quickly ... Read more responded to all my emails and his responses always put my mind at ease. With all the stress of wedding planning, the one aspect that I felt confident about was the food. And speaking of, we offered a buffet that included brisket, which can be tricky if not done right, but Chris did not fail to deliver. Not only was the brisket raved about, the chicken was moist and tasty, the chipotle baked beans were devoured, the potato salad was fantastic, the mac & cheese was creamy, and the cornbread was the perfect balance of sweet, savory & yummy! We ordered enough to feed 100, and had more than enough food. At the end of dinner, Chris & Dotty discretely broke down the buffet (professional stainless steel chaffing dishes), packaged up the leftovers and stored them in the refrigerator for us to take home and enjoy later. We can't thank them enough for helping to make our BIG day shine! We continue to receive compliments on the great food and the professionalism of Chris & Dotty and If you're considering BBQ for your wedding, you can't go wrong with C's BBQ! Cheers! Andrea & Mike Loomis, CA