Cleveland Taxi Limo

Cleveland, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Cleveland Taxi Limo

Cleveland Taxi Limo is an experienced professional transportation service provider serving the Northeast Ohio area. We have an attentive staff that takes pride in their customer service so you’ll have nothing to worry about on your big day. We offer a wide variety of vehicles to meet your transportation needs in order to ensure that you and your guests are comfortable and happy.

Whether you are looking for transportation between hotels and venues, for your wedding party, or just a getaway car for the couple to ride out in style, Cleveland Taxi Limo has something that will work to meet your needs. Our fleet includes town cars, SUVs, passenger transits, and limo buses. Each rental comes with glassware and complimentary bottled water and ice.

3 Reviews for Cleveland Taxi Limo

3 Cleveland Taxi Limo Reviews

W
wayne

Married on 02/01/2019

CT limo have been picking me up from the Cleveland airport for 5 years and I wouldn't have it any other way.. The service is absolutely amazing. Read more CT limo have been picking me up from the Cleveland airport for 5 years and I wouldn't have it any other way..the service is absolutely amazing.

H
Heaven Goudlock

Married on 07/28/2018

Astonishing

My wedding was perfect , Vehicle was very clean and neat. Also, they matched the napkins to compliment our wedding colors! Read more My wedding was perfect , Vehicle was very clean and neat. Also, they matched the napkins to compliment our wedding colors!

O
Olga

Married on 02/17/2018

Everyone wants their wedding day to be perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better day. Everything went very smoothly from picture taking to the reception. I had booked my venue with Cleveland Taxi ... Read more Limo. Mary, the driver, was an absolute doll! She arrived early with a great attitude! That just set the mood! She was very knowledgeable of the area and suggested a few places where we could take some spectacular pictures. The bus was very clean and super cool! I felt like I was in Las Vegas. When those lights came on in the party bus, you couldn't help but want to dance! Thank you Mary for an exceptional day!

Cleveland Taxi Limo FAQ