CTG Photography

Pittsburgh, PA · View map

About CTG Photography

I am always so stumped when it gets to the part when you have to talk about yourself! I don't want to over do it by blabbing but I probably will! I feel blessed that I knew exactly what I wanted to do since high school. Not many people can say that. I can remember sitting in my high school photo class daydreaming about becoming a photographer. I fortunately had the opportunity to attend a school that had a darkroom. It was an amazing little place where I spent almost all of my time in high school. Since then I attended Indiana University of Pennsylvania where I received a Bachelors of Science in Communications Media and Sociology. I continue to educate myself through workshops and classes to produce lifelong images for you to enjoy.I truly cherish this job and couldn't PICTURE doing anything else. Haha get it picture :-) ! ? ! My clients are amazing and you keep me doing what I am doing. So a big thanks to all of you !

I photograph weddings and many other types of portraits in the Pittsburgh and surrounding areas.

34 Reviews for CTG Photography

34 CTG Photography Reviews

A
Amanda

Married on 09/15/2018

Hands down Courtney is an absolutely amazing photographer. On top of that, she is so so easy to work with. My husband and I were so incredibly happy with our choice to have her capture our wedding day ... Read more day and she truly did not disappoint. Everything throughout the process was so well coordinated and she was always one step ahead. With wedding planning, she made the photography part so much easier and sent you updates and questionnaires way in advance which helped lessen the stress of the process. We ended up having rain on our wedding day, yet she was so calm and confident that the rain actually became a positive not negative. She was prepared with clear umbrellas for our whole wedding party and we got amazing pictures of us in the rain. Couldnt say enough good things about our experience with her!

R
Ron

Married on 06/23/2018

Courtney did such an amazing job on our wedding and engagement photos, the photos were unbelievable and they were turned around very quickly! We highly recommend her for both weddings and engagement ... Read more shoots!

N
Nicole

Married on 09/09/2017

Courtney was absolutely amazing to work with! People ask what the best money we spent for our wedding was, and I'm inclined to answer Courtney every time, and it could not be more true! We couldn't of ... Read more asked for a more professional, knowledgeable, and most of all fun photographer for our big day! She made sure she captured every one of the pictures we wanted, while at the same time keeping a smile on her face and being so kind and polite to all of our guests/bridal party. She knows how to command a group and get the posed pictures that everyone wants from a wedding, but also how to get everyone to have fun and lettheir true self come out for those candid shots! If you're looking for a photographer who can not only give you amazing photos, but someone who you will leave wanting to be friends with even after your big day is over - look no further than Courtney!