Cuisine Lucette

Hillsborough, NC · View map · Visit website

About Cuisine Lucette

Cuisine Lucette is a wedding cake bakery for couples hosting a wedding in the Hillsborough, North Carolina area. This bakery only uses top-of-the-line ingredients for its cakes and desserts, such as imported Belgian chocolates and French fruit purees. Each cake gets a touch of European flair, while still conforming perfectly to the theme and style of the couple’s wedding.

In addition to tasteful imported ingredients, this bakery also uses local and organic products, in addition to fresh fruits where needed. The bakers and pastry chefs work with couples through consultations and private tastings to offer the perfect cake for their wedding day. This includes adapting the cake to meet couples’ dietary needs, and creating desserts that are gluten free or nut free. Each cake is the result of a custom design and, on the day of the wedding, the cakes and desserts are delivered and set up by Cuisine Lucette. The bakery even provides cake stands to place the iconic dessert on its appropriate pedestal. Other desserts offered by this bakery include:

• Cookies

S
Featured
Susan

Married on 10/01/2011

Marie-France was amazing. From the very beginning she was easy to work with, happy to help, and made sure that our vision came true. I was the MOH and I wanted to surprise the groom with a groom's ... Read more cake made of cupcakes decorated like the New England Patriots and Pittsburgh Steelers to go on a custom made football field. They came out great and she was willing to do custom recipes for the cupcakes. I cannot thank her enough for being willing to take on such a non-traditional request. She also modeled the bride and groom's top tier after their invitations - which came out perfect. The mini cupcakes were a huge hit and all the flavors were wonderful. So thrilled and grateful to Marie-France for making all the desserts beautiful and delicious. A pleasure to work with!

C
Carolyn

Married on 06/02/2018

My wedding guests will NEVER forget the very first bite of my wedding cake. "Sublime" does not even come close to describing the flavor and texture of this marvelous cake made by Marie-France, an ... Read more extremely lovely and accommodating, top-notch European artisan (who put down new roots in North Carolina not too long ago). My cake? Lemon with blueberries picked straight from her Vermont summer home garden. Even the buttercream frosting was worthy of numerous comments from my wedding guests...and, as the bride, I only had one remaining slice to take home and put in my freezer! Marie-France is worldly...and so was my cake. A combination of European flair (Belgium-raised), and Vermont summer home gardening, produced a combination of flavors giving my wedding guests a very memorable experience. I am very sure that over time, as Marie-France becomes more established in our community, that her favorable reviews will skyrocket tenfold! As the French would say, "ses compétences de cuisson sont superbes"...or, her baking skills are superb!

J
Jamie

Married on 05/26/2018

We can’t recommend Marie-France highly enough! The cake she made was a work of art - and was as delicious as it was beautiful. All our guests raved about the surprise strawberry jam layer inside the ... Read more coconut buttercream. The elegant design was exactly what we wanted and she was very communicative and so great to deal with.