Culinary Crafts

Salt Lake City, UT · View map

About Culinary Crafts

Culinary Crafts will create your dream wedding from beginning to end, with a beautiful venue, exquisite décor, and sumptuous food. We creatively design your wedding to match your vision, honor your budget, and make your special day a fabulous reality!

Culinary Crafts will attend to every detail. As full service event planners, we will coordinate every aspect of your event! Culinary Crafts is known for our expert service, amazing event design, and astounding live chef actions stations. We’ll customize anything you imagine - from innovative buffet designs to an elegant, formal plated dinner - tailor-fit for your event. We even provide everything from funky lounge furniture, sumptuous linens, breathtaking flowers & decor, to cutting edge entertainment. Catering... And so much more!

Utah's Only 11 Time Winner "Best of State" for Catering | Recipient of the 2013 ACE Award - West Division | 2013 CATIE Winner for Caterer of the Year | 2012 CATIE Winner for Best Multi-Day Event | 2012 CATIE Winner for Best Wedding | KSL 'A-List' Winner for Catering

53 Reviews for Culinary Crafts

53 Culinary Crafts Reviews

Gabriele
Gabriele Goulet

Married on 06/22/2019

10 out of 10

Every detail of my wedding was perfect thanks to Jocelyn at Culinary Crafts. She was more than the catering manager... And all the food items on the menu she created for my wedding were incredible! ... Read more The staff at the wedding was so professional and hard working. I cannot thank them enough for making my day absolutely perfect. The food was so so so delicious, beautifully presented and featured local ingredients. If you are getting married and you care about delicious food, don't hire anyone else. Culinary crafts is the best in the business. Jocelyn is a perfect 10!

Corinne & Jason
Corinne & Jason

Married on 08/06/2017

I just can't say enough good things about Culinary Crafts! They catered our wedding at Louland Falls August the 6th and it was flawless! We are vegan and they pulled off the most beautiful and ... Read more creative food. Our guests (most of which are not vegan!) were so impressed, we had people talking about the food all night! If you have a special diet or just want to have the best food, service, and care taken at your event you should look no where else because Culinary Crafts knows what they are doing. Rachel Collet was an absolute dream to work with too! Helped me when I had a breakdown over some last minute decoration issue and when I had a scare the weather may take a turn for the worse. She is amazing and helped a bride in panic mode realize it was going to be ok! Hands down the best caterer in Utah. I would never go anywhere else and will always highly recommend them. Thank you Culinary for making my wedding perfect!!

User6035632

2+ years ago

Mary was so fun to work with! She is the sweetest lady and made my day perfect! She always responded to my questions, and did everything I wanted! I loved working with her! Thank you for making my day ... Read more perfect!