Cullen Creations

Stamford, NY · View map · Visit website

About Cullen Creations

Cullen Creations is a wedding design company in The Catskills of New York. They are able to cover every aspect of your wedding vision from florals, to rentals, to set up and break down and more. The team at Cullen Creations only take on a limited amount of events per year to helps ensure each of their clients get the attention and care they deserve.

On the day of your wedding, the planners will take care of delivery, setup, and cleanup. The wedding planners offer the following services for all types of weddings:

• Event design
  • Linens
  • Full planning
  • Invitations and stationary
  • Custom wedding projects
  • Custom wedding services to fit your needs

Areas Covered

• The Capital Region
  • The Catskills
  • The Adirondacks
  • Central New York
  • Hudson Valley
  • Long Island, NY
  • & Beyond

Husband & Wife Team Cullen Creations is owned by Heather & Jae a husband and wife team. Quality over quantity is their motto & to help ensure this Heather is your point of contact from start to finish and when your wedding day arrives both Heather and Jae will be onsite to make your vision come to life just as you imagined it.

60 Reviews for Cullen Creations

60 Cullen Creations Reviews

K
Featured
Katie

Married on 05/27/2017

STOP READING REVIEWS AND IMMEDIATELY CALL/EMAIL/STALK Heather before she gets booked by someone else! Seriously. Call her right now or you will regret it. I don’t say this lightly, as I put A LOT of ... Read more time into selecting our vendors and could not imagine having a more perfect day without her. I am a medical student who didn’t have a lot of time or money to plan a wedding, so I decided to DIY most of the décor and flowers for centerpieces. As the planning process progressed I realized I was in over my head and would not have nearly enough time or know-how to pull off the wedding that I was wanting (imagine a David Tutera wedding on a Vegas chapel budget). Needless to say that for our modest décor budget Heather was able to pull off the most beautiful wedding I could’ve ever imagined. She worked very closely with me to get an idea of my “wedding vision” and she did not let any detail fall off the radar (which was SO helpful for someone like me who is not as detail-oriented). She spent so much time helping me find décor items and suggesting things that fit my taste AND budget; she has so much knowledge about the wedding business, she was an extremely valuable resource and quite frankly the best wedding investment I made. Her collection of rental items is very extensive and we used SO MUCH of her décor to supplement the décor items I bought, which saved me a TON of money!! Also, did I mention she is like the sweetest person on planet earth? So easy to work with, extremely professional, and best of all, when you talk to her she makes you feel like your wedding is her number one priority and that she is genuinely excited to help make your dreams come true. I seriously can’t say enough great things about her and I hope if you are reading this review that you will make her a part of your wedding team—you WILL NOT regret it, I promise! Thanks Heather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C
Chad

Married on 11/18/2018

Picture perfect!

Heather and her team went above and beyond to create the perfect day for my husband and I! We gave heather very short notice to put off a huge job for 175 people at an indoor venue. We wanted a ... Read more rustic, barn feel, with an abundance of lights and candles! She blew us away with how amazing the venue looked! She listened to all our needs and fulfilled them! She was also our planner the month prior to our wedding . All our road blocks were taken care of and addressed with professionalism. Chad and I highly recommend Heather and her team for all your decorating and wedding Planning needs! Thanks again heather for making our day so perfect, people are still talking about it !!!

S
susan

Married on 11/01/2018

I am an interior designer in Seattle. So planning my sons wedding details from across the country could have been challenging; however, Heather made it as though she was here with me. She understood ... Read more the vision and had impeccable attention to detail. The quality of her flowers with her classic yet fresh eye makes her contribution truly 'special'. She exceeded expectation - plus she is delightful and lovely to work with. Everyone was So impressed!