Culpepper Designs

Taylors, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Culpepper Designs

Culpepper Designs is a floral design and event planning company based in Taylors, South Carolina. They specialize in making dreams a reality one wedding at a time. Starting off as a small flower business, this little garage project has now grown into a bustling floral and event design company that is known for their keen sense of style and unmatched creativity.

The team of professionals at Culpepper Designs will do whatever it takes to exceed your expectations, making it their goal to ensure that you are as carefree as possible during your event. They will craft each detail of your floral arrangements, using styles that range from classic to modern to trendsetting. They offer a variety of planning packages and rentals, as well as floral collections that will be tailored to suit your theme and personality. They offer the following services:

• Full wedding planning
  • Short-term wedding planning
  • Day-of coordination
  • Vendor recommendations and management
  • Rental coordination
  • Extensive checklist
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Budget breakdown
  • Eight hours of direction day of
  • Timeline preparation
  • Assemble wedding favors

Other Services

In addition, the company provides a variety of rentals to help enhance the atmosphere and aesthetic of your event. These items include:

• Signage

A
Featured
abbie

Married on 05/26/2018

Hiring Culpepper Designs was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! They not only helped create my dream wedding, they knew where to cut costs and save money. On the day of the wedding, the ... Read more service they provided was unmatched and far beyond what I have seen with other weddings I have been a part of! They went above and beyond to ensure the day ran smoothly and that I had everything I needed at all times. If anything went wrong, I had no idea. Thank you, Andrea and team, for helping create my dream wedding and for providing top notch service! Y'all are the best!

Collin
Collin Raymond

Married on 04/06/2019

They are talented, creative, and so fun LIFESAVERS!

My husband and I got married on April 6th at The Oaks Wedding Venue in Anderson, SC. I was living in Atlanta and my husband was in St. Louis during our planning process. We ended up partnering with ... Read more Culpepper Design for our floral, decor, and wedding planning/coordinating, and God bless them! They are SO helpful, creative, talented, hardworking, and fun! Planning a beautiful night with them was so easy but honestly beautiful ended up being an understatement! I was in awe of the stunning event and flowers they created. Their team was also so fun to work with on our wedding day. They made sure everything flowed smoothly and I didn't stop smiling the whole time. I would recommend them to anyone!

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn

Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful and Creative

I was a bride that did not know a lot about flowers or what I wanted and they showed me so many pictures and ideas and dealt with all my pictures and really came out with stunning bouquets and other ... Read more floral arrangements.