Culpepper Designs

Taylors, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Culpepper Designs

Culpepper Designs is a floral design and event planning company based in Taylors, South Carolina. They specialize in making dreams a reality one wedding at a time. Starting off as a small flower business, this little garage project has now grown into a bustling floral and event design company that is known for their keen sense of style and unmatched creativity.

The team of professionals at Culpepper Designs will do whatever it takes to exceed your expectations, making it their goal to ensure that you are as carefree as possible during your event. They will craft each detail of your floral arrangements, using styles that range from classic to modern to trendsetting. They offer a variety of planning packages and rentals, as well as floral collections that will be tailored to suit your theme and personality. They offer the following services:

• Full wedding planning
  • Short-term wedding planning
  • Day-of coordination
  • Vendor recommendations and management
  • Rental coordination
  • Extensive checklist
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Budget breakdown
  • Eight hours of direction day of
  • Timeline preparation
  • Assemble wedding favors

Other Services

In addition, the company provides a variety of rentals to help enhance the atmosphere and aesthetic of your event. These items include:

• Signage

A
Featured
abbie

Married on 05/26/2018

Hiring Culpepper Designs was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! They not only helped create my dream wedding, they knew where to cut costs and save money. On the day of the wedding, the ... Read more service they provided was unmatched and far beyond what I have seen with other weddings I have been a part of! They went above and beyond to ensure the day ran smoothly and that I had everything I needed at all times. If anything went wrong, I had no idea. Thank you, Andrea and team, for helping create my dream wedding and for providing top notch service! Y'all are the best!

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn

Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful and Creative

I was a bride that did not know a lot about flowers or what I wanted and they showed me so many pictures and ideas and dealt with all my pictures and really came out with stunning bouquets and other ... Read more floral arrangements.

A
Allyson

Married on 07/14/2018

We loved Culpepper Designs from the first time we met with them to plan my daughter's wedding! Andrea was so easy to work with and had so many great ideas! Her staff was great too! Erin was very ... Read more organized and helpful, and we were so thankful to have Mandy the day of the wedding to help coordinate all of the details and to make sure everything was going as we had planned!