Cunningham Cleaners

Charlotte, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Cunningham Cleaners

Since 1963, Cunningham Cleaners, located in Charlotte, North Carolina, has been committed to providing professional dry-cleaning services. They are entrusted by many to perform high-quality dry-cleaning on treasured garments. Cunningham Cleaners is also accredited by the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists for wedding gown preservation and cleaning services in Charlotte. They take pride in maintaining an exceptional experience for each customer.

Cunningham Cleaners provides a variety of cleaning services. They are dedicated to treating your garments with care and dry-cleaning them with precision. Services offered include:

• Alterations
  • Cleaning
  • Preservation

2 Reviews for Cunningham Cleaners

2 Cunningham Cleaners Reviews

E
Elizabeth

Married on 05/11/2019

Caring Specialists in Wedding Gown Restoration My daughter was offered my sister’s lace covered wedding gown to wear this Spring as she marries. It was a gown my daughter remembered as being beautiful ... Read more beautiful even as an 11 year old attending my sister’s wedding in 1997. Sadly, my sister died just 7 years after her marriage celebration. However her wedding dress was preserved and stored at my mother’s house. When unsealed, the dress fitted my daughter perfectly. But noticeable stains could easily be seen down the front including a 3” by 3” stain below the waist on the right side. None of us remember there being a stain on the dress so it was a sad surprise. I took the 21-year-old dress to Cunningham Cleaners in Cotswold Village in Charlotte, NC, to see if there was any chance of saving it. Gene Knox, the store manager and specialist in wedding gowns, was unsure because of the age of the dress and the period of time the stain had been on the material. But he worked with the stain for a few minutes and said he thought it could be restored. I left it with him and the people he recommended could possibly restore it. He strongly recommended having Peggy on their team be involved. I went today to pick the dress up and was absolutely STUNNED! FULLY RESTORED! I cried…what a wonderful gift to my family! The storeowner, Cooki Patel, was there and the only thing I could do was hug him. He said they all knew how important the dress was to my family and they are absolutely delighted they could restore it for us. Cunningham Cleaners at Cotswold Village, Charlotte, NC. They were professional, caring and went the extra mile for this dress to be a part, yet again, for happy family memories.

T
Terence

Married on 09/22/2018

Needed someone to steam/prepare my daughter's gown a couple of weeks before her wedding. Cunningham Cleaners did a beautiful job for both gown and veil at an extremely reasonable price, and had it ... Read more ready for pick-up early. Would gladly recommend.

Cunningham Cleaners FAQ