Cupcaked

Ellicottville, New York · View map

About Cupcaked

Cupcaked is a gourmet bakery situated in Ellicottville, New York. Anne and Scott Coe, owners of the shop, have been in business since 2017. They specialize in creating custom cupcakes for couples and guests to enjoy on their big day. As a full-scale bakery and event planning business, you can rest assured that all of your desert needs will be taken care of in the best way possible.

Cupcaked offers both standard flavors as well as speciality flavors for couples to choose from. If you have specific dietary needs like gluten free or nut free, Anne and Scott will take that into consideration when baking. While cupcakes are their signature speciality, you can still request a traditional wedding cake. To help make your selection stress-free, the team offers a free consultation where you can taste some of their delightful flavors. You can also request other desserts like cake pops and cookies for your wedding. To make sure your big day runs smoothly, the team offers day of coordination as well as the following planning services:

• Budget analysis

Kayla
Kayla

Getting married on 09/14/2019

Everything is AMAZING!!!

I have tried everything in the bakery and the owner has been SO helpful! I’m so excited for her to make my wedding cake and dessert table! Read more I have tried everything in the bakery and the owner has been SO helpful! I’m so excited for her to make my wedding cake and dessert table!!!!

Sara
Sara

Married on 07/13/2019

Delicious & Artistic

We hired cupcaked to create our dessert table and a small cutting cake for our wedding! We were amazed not only at the quality of the desserts and the cake but of the sheer beauty and artistry that ... Read more went into creating our dessert table!!! Every detail was seen to and marvelous!! There was not a single dessert left to be had that night!!! It was amazing!!!

J
Jessica

Married on 10/28/2017

Cupcakes r really great ordered four dozens for my step daughters birthday and they were amazing Read more Cupcakes r really great ordered four dozens for my step daughters birthday and they were amazing