Curbside Gourmet

West Palm Beach, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Curbside Gourmet

Curbside Gourmet is a wedding catering company located in West Palm Beach, Florida. The catering team specializes in street food that utilizes local and seasonal ingredients. This team of talented caterers provides delicious cuisine and has been featured in Martha Stewart magazine. Their clients rave about great customer service, personable team and outstanding dishes. Curbside Gourmet is award-winning and offers a variety of services, packages and styles of cuisines to choose from.

Curbside Gourmet offers plated cuisine, stations, and tapas for a variety of catering options. Additional services include:

• Breakfast/brunch
  • Lunch
  • Servers
  • Tastings

Cuisine
Curbside Gourmet can serve a variety of different cuisine styles, from Chinese dishes to Spanish food. Additional cuisine styles include:

• American

K
Featured
Kelly

Married on 03/30/2014

Our daughter decided that she would like her wedding reception in the backyard of our home with close friends and family. Curbside Gourmet was recommended to us by an event planner that my daughter ... Read more knows. It was the best recommendation that we received throughout the planning process. We had 85 guests and Curbside worked with us on the menu and made recommendations to help fit our budget. (No, we did not have BBQ.) They were very easy to work with and did whatever they could do to accommodate us. Their staff works as one unit and is an extension of each other, they were on top of everything the entire night, they were eager to do whatever they could to make our guests happy and each of them were so very friendly and courteous. The comments which we heard most from our guests, were how wonderful the food was and how great the staff was. I cannot say enough about Curbside Gourmet and highly recommend them for any occasion.

Melissa
Melissa

Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing experience!

One thing I really wanted for my wedding reception was good food and I was not disappointed! Matt and his team at Curbside Gourmet delivered fresh, hot, delicious food for both the cocktail hour and ... Read more reception. I knew once we tried the food at the tasting and met Matt we found our perfect fit! Everyone from the cooks to the waitstaff were attentive and very accommodating. Thank you Matt and team for an unforgettable wedding dining experience!

K
Katie

Married on 03/16/2019

Catered my wedding - Amazing!

I had Curbside Gourmet catering my wedding and OMG they we amazing! Amanda was great to work with, anwsered all my questions and was really thorough! The servers were fabulous! They helped restock ... Read more things the venue was providing. I didn’t get to eat very much at all but everyone said it was delicious and we’re really impressed! Definitely book Curbside!