Curious Floral

Folsom, CA · View map · Visit website

About Curious Floral

Curious Floral is a full service wedding florist specializing in the highest quality Wood | Silk | Dried | Preserved florals, located in Folsom, California. We serve the surrounding Sacramento/Tahoe/Wine Country region (they also ship!).

.................................

Our designs have been featured in The Knot, Wedding Wire, Real Weddings Magazine, Style Me Pretty, Wedding Chicks, and many more

Our forever florals will become timeless and treasured keepsakes from your special day. We work exclusively with the highest quality Sola Wood, Silk, Dried and Preserved Florals, so you can keep a perfect memento from your wedding day.

We work closely with couples to make their vision become a beautiful reality by creating the perfect forever florals for their special day. Because the flowers aren’t real, they won’t wilt and can be taken care of well in advance of your wedding. Check a big item off your to-do list and reduce your planning stress by taking care of your wedding flowers weeks or even months in advance. Our pieces are also perfect for destination weddings!

What our brides are saying:

“Everything was perfect… the photographer was amazed by the flowers and blown away that they weren’t real!” -Amanda

“Thank you so much for the amazing forever bouquet! We are so excited to have this beautiful daily reminder of our perfect day” -McKenna

“….No one could believe that the flowers weren’t real! I love that we didn’t have to worry about anything wilting, and that we’ll be able to treasure pieces from our wedding forever!” -Michelle

We offer:

• A complimentary initial design consultation
  • Free local delivery (within 15 miles of Folsom, CA). We also ship locally and worldwide for any wedding destination.
  • Designs that work with all floral budgets (with no minimum contract requirement)

Add a unique element to your wedding with our forever florals!

• Aisle decor

Katie
Featured
Katie

Married on 11/11/2017

I loved my flowers Curious Floral created for my wedding! They were amazing and had such a vintage feel. There were so many compliments and they made the whole process so easy. The flowers for my cake ... Read more cake were amazing and the flower girls loved their flower wands!

T
Toni Hooker

Married on 04/11/2019

Amazing!!!!

Sam was extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. My wedding bouquet that she created and hand crafted is stunning! My forever bouquet will be one of my favorite keepsakes from one of my ... Read more favorite days!

L
Laura

Married on 06/17/2017

From beginning to end, working with Samantha at Curious Florals was a pleasure. We live across the country in Pennsylvania so I had some concern about how the flowers would be shipped and how they ... Read more would arrive safely. Well, Samantha clearly is a pro. They were impeccably packed and the flowers were absolutely everything we had hoped for. Thanks, Curious Floral, for being top notch. I'll be recommending you often!