Curious Fox Press

Purcellville, VA · View map

About Curious Fox Press

We are a Loudoun County, VA based letterpress printer that creates bespoke event, professional, and personal stationery products. Our products are created using centuries old printing process on our vintage printing presses using the finest papers and inks as well as an incredible amount of time and love. Our customer based, artisan focus is founded in the belief that you should do what you love and great stories will follow - so let's put your story to paper!

10 Reviews for Curious Fox Press

10 Curious Fox Press Reviews

M
Maryjean Webb

Getting married on 10/27/2019

Maryjean Webb

I would highly recommend Curious Fox Press for letterpress wedding invitations. Cathleen was very responsive throughout the process. Everything came out perfect and I’m receiving many compliments. One ... Read more person told me they were the loveliest invite they’ve ever received.

Marilyn
Marilyn Procaccini

Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding Invitations and Programs - Perfection

Cathleen was just impeccable from the moment we met her. The invitations and programs she created for us just took our breath away and really set the tone for everything else! It was the most perfect ... Read more experience we could have ever asked for. We collaborated and created a beautiful invitation suite that included a map of our venue, church and accommodations. The program was beautiful and was the start of our guests having the best day ever. We had considered a less expensive alternative, but honestly worth every single penny we spent and could not be happier. Cathleen is exceptional at what she does and this was a great choice for our wedding!

Hope
Hope

Married on 04/13/2019

A true artist and printer!

As a graphic designer and bride, I was looking for a printer to collaborate with that would talk papers, foils, letterpress, etc with me. Cathleen is truly passionate about her craft and brought my ... Read more vision to life with the most elegant hand-crafted foiled/letterpressed/duplexed invitations I'd ever seen. My guests agree as the compliments keep pouring in!