Curl up or dye Beautiful Kreations

Petersburg, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About Curl up or dye Beautiful Kreations

A beauty service in Petersburg, Virginia, Curl Up or Dye Beautiful Kreations specializes in on-site wedding and special event hair and makeup. At Curl Up or Dye Beautiful Kreations, licensed stylist and artist Katie Bygre helps couples sparkle on their special day. Katie has 15 years of wedding beauty experience that includes hair styling and makeup application for brides and their wedding parties, as well as men’s grooming.

Through a consultation, brides can learn about multiple stylists and artists' group services and discounts on hair and makeup design, as well as facials and hair removal. Katie travels to any location for your convenience, or offers beauty services at her salon. For hair styling, she has experience in blowouts, coloring, extensions, haircuts, and formal updos. If desired, brides can also request a hair relaxer, Keratin treatment, perm, or textured styling. In regard to makeup, brides can request either airbrush or traditional contour makeup. Katie also provides eye makeup that includes eyebrow and eyelash tinting and fake eyelash application, if requested. All beauty services come with a trial to perfect your look. Additional beauty services include:

• Tattoo coverage

K
Featured
Kathleen

Married on 09/10/2016

I don't think you could find anyone better. Katie was like a second maid of honor; she was as busy making sure everything was perfect and fun as she was doing hair and makeup. Katie worked carefully ... Read more during my practice session to create the most flattering look that I was thrilled with, she even let me bring my dog along for my convenience. During my bridal portrait session she even helped me clean my engagement ring and gave me a Crest White Strip so I would look as beautiful as possible for my photographs and let me take her own makeup to the session for touch ups! On the wedding day itself, she was there for hours more than she promised, and could not have been more helpful! In addition to doing the hair and makeup for the bridal party, she was helping others for no additional charge without anyone having to ask. She helped wrangle a toddler flower girl's hair after she rolled around on the floor, she assisted the Mistress of Ceremonies with her eyebrows, and even touched up the groom before our reception entrance with some powder so the photographs would be perfect, as well as assisting me with changing my shoes so I could dance comfortably. Katie went outside and helped arrange the flowers, rose petals, and programs before the ceremony! Katie loves weddings and treats her job joyously, which is so nice during an otherwise stressful time to be able to lean on someone so competent and considerate. I could not recommend highly enough, Katie was a godsend.

M
MADISON

Married on 06/30/2019

Perfection

Katie did such an amazing job making sure we all felt and looked beautiful! Read more Katie did such an amazing job making sure we all felt and looked beautiful!

Cheri
Cheri

Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful work

Thank you so much for the wonderful job you both did on me and my girls for my wedding. Everyone was very happy with how they looked on my big day and it shows in our wedding photos! It was a pleasure ... Read more meeting you both1