Curly Bear Productions / Photos By Miss Kris

Robinson, PA · View map · Visit website

About Curly Bear Productions / Photos By Miss Kris

Photos By Miss Kris / Curly Bear Productions is a Wedding Photography Specialist. Make you day memorable in addition to having great photos! We don’t just take your wedding Photos– We provide a Fun and memorable experience too! We do travel and have Destination Wedding experience as well .

Kris has photographed Weddings in the Dominican Republic, Mexico, Brazil, Jamaica and All over the USA.

Kris Mellinger, Owner of Photos By Miss Kris / Curly Bear Productions has won National Awards for her photography, and loves to be behind the camera.

Curly Bear Productions / Photos By Miss Kris offers many services for documenting every memory of your wedding day. These photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Slideshow
  • Trash the dress
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Photos By Miss Kris / Curly Bear Productions also offers many ways to preserve these special memories. These photography items include:

• Albums

S
Featured
Sonya

Married on 09/15/2018

5 STARS! I'm not sure where to even start.... Miss Kris is the most Amazing photographer I ever had. (I use many, as we are a picture family) Not only did Kris take the most amazing pictures , but ... Read more she was amazing in every way! Kris was at my rehersal taking pictures and ended up putting her camera down to help eveyone with everything! she decorated, offered up ideas, she was amazing with all the little kids running around, she was so knowledgeable and came up with so many ideas that were amazing! wedding morning she was right by my side....All Morning! She even left at one point to make sure I had music for my ceremony that we thought we had....hours before start of ceremony! If it wasnt for Kris, who knew exactly what the problem was... we would have walked down the aisle to piano music! Kris helped my dreams come true in so many ways!!! Miss Kris wears many hats....photographer is just one of them! Kris kept me calm when I wanted to break down and cry many times!!! Kris is such a people person, eveyone loved her....my guest couldn't get over the amount of pictures she took and how she gets in there and captures every single meaning moment!! I know for a fact I made the best choice ever in hiring Miss Kris for My Wedding Day! We will be using Miss Kris again and again!! Miss Kris has excellent prices and so many options when it comes to picture selection....I promise you will want every picture she takes! Yes, They Are That Good!! I am so happy I had the pleasure of meeting Kris, as I didnt know her before hiring her for my wedding pictures! I cannot say enough about Miss Kris and her work! Such an Amazing Person All Around!! I would and will recommend Kris to anyone and everyone! Thank You again for Everything You Do!!

Alyssa
Alyssa

Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing!!!

Miss Kris was so kind, friendly, and extremely helpful! My photos turned out amazing! She took the time to make sure I got the photos I wanted and had amazing ideas about other photos that I loved. ... Read more She did an amazing job and I highly recommend her!

S
Summer Schimizzi

Married on 10/27/2018

Absoultly amazing photographer!

Miss Kris is amazing to work with. She is friendly and easy to get along with. She went above and beyond for our pictures for our reception. We got so many awesome shots to remember our special day. ... Read more She got the shots that I wouldn't have ever thought to ask for. She isn't afraid to do anything for a shot including lying down on the ground just to get that picture. I would recommended her to anyone looking for a photographer.