Hired? Booked

CurlyArt

Visalia, CA · View map

About CurlyArt

Preserving your flowers and incorporating them into a beautiful painting is far more interesting and lasting than just drying them whole and keeping them under glass.

Transform your wedding flowers into an everlasting keepsake of your wedding as well as a work of art for your home. Your flowers and painting will be preserved on a 1 1/2" deep gallery style canvas in the size of your choice sealed permanently. You can also have your wedding invitation, save the date or programs using your flowers made into an attractive, artistic presentation on the same type canvas.

Your wedding flowers can be preserved into a painting using colors and or designs from your wedding or colors you choose to go with the decor in your home. Or, you can let the artist decide on the colors that would best compliment your flowers. There are many sizes to select from for the bride and groom including smaller canvases to use as a gift to their parents.

31 Reviews for CurlyArt

31 CurlyArt Reviews

L
Lacey

Married on 04/11/2015

Betty is absolutely amazing and talented. My husband and I love our piece of art Betty made us. We have it place above out mantel where everyone who comes over can see it. If you do decide to get your ... Read more flower painting it is well worth it! We got married in April and didn't receive our painting until December but it like I said, worth it! It was the best Christmas gift I unwrapped! It is a long process that Betty has to go through with the flowers, so it may a take a little bit but Betty is prompt to assure you how the process is going. Thank you Betty! :)

S
Stephanie

Married on 06/16/2012

This is definitely a unique way to preserve your wedding bouquet and I loved how the paintings turned out! I ordered a painting for myself and for my parents and Betty did a wonderful job on them.I ... Read more loved how they both turned out and I can't wait to give my parents their painting as a Christmas gift. Betty was very easy to work with and she was very responsive through email. I highly recommend that you preserve your wedding bouquet with Curly Art. You won't regret it!

B
Jan

Married on 05/14/2012

This artist does AMAZING paintings created from your wedding bouquet. They are beautiful and will last/ so don't let your beautiful bouquet go to waist, have CurlyArt turn it into to a lovely keepsake ... Read more keepsake for you. She is kind and thoughtful and each one is a unique work of art.