Currans Flowers

Danvers, MA · View map

About Currans Flowers

Currans has been serving the North Shore of Massachusetts and beyond since 1933. We are a full service florist located in Danvers, MA and are open 7 days a week. We source our fresh flowers directly with farms and wholesalers worldwide. This ensures our product exhibits an unsurpassed level of freshness and quality. Let our inovative staff transform your vision into reality.

13 Reviews for Currans Flowers

13 Currans Flowers Reviews

L
Laura

Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing bridal bouquet

I hired Curran to provide me with a big bridal bouquet to hide my pregnant belly and they did a phenomal job! You definitely get your money's worth. They even measured my belly to ensure it would be ... Read more big enough. They delivered on time and everything was exactly what was expected. They also recommended better flowers than I initially envisioned to make it not only look amazing but to smell amazing as well. I'd definitely recommend Curran Flowers to anyone!

A
Ashley

Married on 07/14/2018

Better than my inspiration photos!

I used Curran's flowers for my wedding this past summer. I worked with Gayle, who was friendly, quick to respond to emails, and very creative. During our first meeting, I showed her some inspiration ... Read more photos, but what she produced turned out much better than the photos and better than I could have imagined! She designed a beautiful cascading bride's bouquet for me with air plants and succulents mixed in, as well as lantern centerpieces and flower arrangements for the ceremony. She went above and beyond during the process, such as by suggesting a creative idea for air plant favors that matched our theme. Everything was delivered on time and in great condition, and many people commented on the flowers and centerpieces. Gayle herself even helped deliver and stopped by to say Hi to me to make sure everything looked good. I highly recommend Gayle/Curran's for weddings and events!

M
Mary

Married on 10/22/2016

There are not enough words to describe the exceptional service we received from Currans! And the flowers were absolutely stunning. My bouquet was just as vibrant a week after the wedding. Gayle was ... Read more such a pleasure to work with from the minute we first met with her straight through to day of delivery. I would highly recommend Currans for any of your floral needs!!