Curtain Bluff has been synonymous with luxury and value for over 50 years. One of the Caribbean's finest ultra-inclusive resorts, Curtain Bluff has a picture-perfect location for a dream wedding, friendly atmosphere, gourmet cuisine and a host of outstanding activities, incorporated in a fully-inclusive rate that is truly one of the best values in the region.
Over 200 brides have chosen to get married at Curtain Bluff, secure in the knowledge that our mix of location and customization is unbeatable. To ensure you get all the attention you deserve, we never schedule more than one wedding a day. The ceremonies take place at sunset, either on the patio of the Bluff House (with the sea on both sides) or on the Bay Beach down by the Sea Grape restaurant. Receptions are held in a special area adjacent to the Tamarind Tree restaurant or, if the groups exceed 35 guests, at the Sea Grape. After the excitement of the big day, the honeymoon begins (no airports, no travel frustrations) and the newlyweds can spend quality time with family and friends.
Prices start at just $895 US for the marriage license, round-trip taxi transfers to complete paper work, wedding officer’s fees, a cocktail reception following the ceremony, and a wedding cake. The Curtain Bluff team can assemble all the extras you could ever want (decorator, flowers, band, photographer and videographer, special menu, etc.).
Book more than 10 rooms and special group rates apply. All we ask is that you spend a minimum of three nights at the resort.
For the discerning bride, a dream wedding at Curtain Bluff offers:
- A warm and intimate atmosphere (the resort only has 72 rooms)
- An award-winning culinary team and fully customizable, one-of-a-kind cuisine for your wedding
- Catered events - rehearsal dinners, cocktail parties - for no additional charge
- Two unique settings: the bluff and the beach both offering amazing photo opportunities and scenery that will enchant your guests
- A wide variety of activities free of charge, such as a championship tennis facility, scuba diving, waterskiing, deep sea fishing, and more
- A full-service spa for pre- and post- wedding services
Curtain Bluff Resort
P.O. Box 288
Antigua, West Indies
T: toll-free from US: