Custom Cakes by Melinda

Elk Grove, CA · View map

About Custom Cakes by Melinda

Hello and welcome to my storefront at Wedding Wire.com

My name is Melinda McPherson and I started baking cakes in my grandmothers restaurant when I was 7 years old. As I grew up, I added cookies and pies, but my primary desire has always been to make unique cakes. I have been baking cakes for over 40 years and what started out as a hobby, has now become a passion. A few years ago, I decided to take some professional classes that would give me the opportunity to make specialty cakes for my grandchildren's birthday's. As word got around, I started receiving requests for wedding cakes and shower cakes and now my hobby has become my new career and I am thrilled. My daughter, Kim and I, would love the opportunity to assist you in creating your dream cake for your special day! We hope to hear from you soon! **References are available upon request**

4 Reviews for Custom Cakes by Melinda

4 Custom Cakes by Melinda Reviews

A
Adna

Married on 12/08/2009

There was so many choices of creating the cake. The cost of the cake was very good and the little kids loved it! Came on time and it was my dream cake for my wedding. Read more There was so many choices of creating the cake. The cost of the cake was very good and the little kids loved it! Came on time and it was my dream cake for my wedding.

S
sarah

Married on 02/14/2009

Tastes like homemade but looks like it's from the page of a magazine. I was so pleased with the presentation of the cake and the way my husband and I were treated. We had a specific vision for our ... Read more cake and the cake turned out just as we had hoped. and, it tasted just as good 1 year later when we defrosted it for our 1st anniversary !

R
Ryan

Married on 06/08/2002

Melinda was very easy to work with and the cake was amazing. We highly recommend her for any cake needs that you may have! Read more Melinda was very easy to work with and the cake was amazing. We highly recommend her for any cake needs that you may have!