Custom Creations & Invitations

Canton, MI · View map · Visit website

About Custom Creations & Invitations

Custom Creations & Invitations is a wedding stationary and design company based in Canton, Michigan, specializing in handmade wedding invitations. With a perfect eye for detail and a personal and unique approach to design, owner Karen Kellems Bailey thoroughly enjoys meeting with clients and creating unique and personal invitations, walking closely with them through every creative aspect of the process. She helps you to bring your special vision to life. We have access to more than 3,000 handmade papers from around the world, setting the tone for your special day and becoming a keepsake for the recipient.

Custom Creations & Invitations has an extensive inventory of one-of-a-kind paper goods and using 3D technology, ribbons, lace, unique embellishments, rhinestone buckles, silk flowers, and other intricate touches makes your invitation uniquely You. Every invitation is made by hand, and no detail is overlooked. Wedding programs, place cards, special thank you notes, handmade 3-D thank you cards for her attendants that look just like their dresses, envelope addressing and original poetry penned just for you, are but a few of the items offered. Additional services the company provides include but are not limited to:

• Free Consultations

Featured
Elisabeth

Married on 08/10/2019

Beautiful Invitation Suite

My fiancé and I wanted a "traditional" invitation to go with our classic and timeless wedding. Everything we saw online was a stack of paper wrapped in ribbon; not what we were looking for. I hadn't ... Read more wanted to go custom, because I didn't think we could swing the price tag. Until I met Karen. She met with my family because my fiancé and I live out of state, and allowed us to join in via FaceTime. For the first time, someone was listening to what I was envisioning for my invitations. Not only did she immediately start pulling colors of papers and card stock, but she even put together a mock invitation while we were on the phone! Our invitations are absolutely breathtaking and exactly what I was looking for; without the shocking price tag that other custom invitations designers were quoting. And that's including the rush fee! Karen and her wonderful staff completed our order in just two weeks! Our guests have begun receiving them in the mail, and everyone is blown away at how beautiful they are! I keep receiving compliments on them, and I've heard a few times that they're the prettiest invitations people have ever seen! Karen and staff: thank you so much for making my vision a reality!

K
Krystle

Married on 07/21/2018

From the beginning of our first conversation where we met at Novi Bridal expo I knew Karen would be the one to make my vision come to life. Our wedding inspired by the 1920s Karen put her expertise to ... Read more work and her creative mind to create my one of a kind invitations. Karen was not only the one who designed my invitations but was also with me every step of the way when I needed custom cards made. She also created our one of a kind seating chart so personal to us and was with me every step of the way to make it perfect. I have made a friend through this experience and will remember Karen for all my future custom creative writing I will need in our future!

A
Ashley

Married on 07/06/2018

Karen is a wonderfully talented woman with a unique and lovely set of skills. She takes great care and time to learn your style and help you design every facet of your invitation, creating something ... Read more you will not see anywhere else. She is amazing at helping you stay within your budget while still producing something brilliant. I came away with items completed two weeks ahead of schedule and a new tradition of serving myself a cup of tea with fine china. It was a wonderful experience and I can't wait for my next event that requires a collaboration with Karen!