Custom Creative Photography

Blythewood, SC · View map

About Custom Creative Photography

-Capturing your special moments in photos

Your special day deserves special imagery

Months of planning culminate on this special day. As you look in the mirror, all dressed up and looking beautiful, you know you don't have to worry about your wedding photos because you hired an experience professional with a long history of satisfied clients. Your engagement and bridal sessions were amazing and resulted in beautiful images that are on display for your wedding!

What we do

Custom Creative Photography offers creative wedding photography, bridal, and boudoir sessions. We are also available to cover other events such as the rehearsal dinner.

How we do it

We work closely with our clients to provide them with quality imagery on one of the most important dates of their lives. We make photography fun and relaxed for our clients to ensure the most genuine, relaxed images possible.

We like to step "outside the box" on occasion to create one of a kind photos to preserve your memories in the most creative way possible...hence the company name - Custom Creative Photo!

Who we service

We service all of South Carolina and have created wedding photos from New York City to Charleston, SC. If you are getting married, we service your area!

Don't hesitate, contact us TODAY!

Member of Professional Photographers of America (PPA) and recipient of multiple accolades including Best of Wedding Wire, and best of The Knot.

36 Reviews for Custom Creative Photography

36 Custom Creative Photography Reviews

A
Ann

Event date: 12/02/2016

Lou instantly made us all feel comfortable. He used many modern technology techniques for easy photo viewing. He was very easy to work with and took the stress out of planning for pictures. Custom ... Read more Creative Photography is affordable and versatile in incorporating new ideas in the pictures. Overall, a great experience and highly recommend his services.

D
Danielle

Married on 10/15/2016

Best experience with a photographer. He went above and beyond to give us everything we wanted out of our photos and way more than we expected. He was very attentive and made sure we got all the shots ... Read more at all the places we wanted around NYC and Central Park. I cannot say enough good things about the quality of the pictures and the quality of the time and effort he put in to make sure our day was flawless. I recommend his services to anyone wanting excellent photos. You cannot go wrong here.

L
Lauren

Married on 09/17/2016

Lou was very attentive to what we wanted with our wedding pictures. I have always loved pictures more than anything so I'm extremely picky with photos from important events. I wanted pictures that I ... Read more could look back on years from now and be impressed with. Lou is so passionate with his work it's nothing for him to get down on the ground (or even waist deep in the ocean.. Yes he did that with our engagement pictures) just to capture a great shot. He is honestly unlike any other photographer I've ever worked with. I would HIGHLY recommend him!