Custom Label Wine & Gifts by WineShop at Home

Oak Grove, MO · View map

About Custom Label Wine & Gifts by WineShop at Home

Hello! My name is Kristy Ebert and I am a senior wine consultant for WineShop at Home, a Napa Valley Winery. We specialize in small-batch artisan wines found nowhere else on earth. We offer private in-home wine tastings, accessories, stemware, an amazing 2 or 4 bottle wine club, and a premium wine line for custom special occasion and corporate labels.

We have two types of wine tastings:

1. Custom Label Premium Wine Sampler. Includes 4 bottles ($120 value) for only $39.99 plus tax and shipping. You and up to 10 of your friends can taste our Talmage Cellars Cabernet, Chardonnay, Merlot and Sparkling wine. After tasting, you mix and match in half or whole cases, design your label, submit your order. Perfect for Weddings and Corporate accounts.

2. Lifestyle Wine Sampler. Includes 5 bottles plus 1 host bottle ($125 value) for only $29.99 plus tax and shipping. You and up to 10 of your friends will enjoy a guided wine tasting. You''ll book a party with me, order your sampler kit (choose from 4 samplers), invite your friends, and I'll provide suggested cheese pairings for your party, provide information about the production, varietals, recipes, fund tips and more. Your friends will have an opportunity to buy and you as the hosts will receive up to $400 in hostess benefits. It's seriously the most affordable and fun way to socialize with your friends, learn about and taste our artisan wines and buy your favorites.

Bookings require a minimum of two weeks advanced notice to allow the wine and your hostess gift to be shipped and safely delivered to you!

We also provide the unique opportunity to build a business to suit your personal lifestyle, whether that's full-time, part-time or worked into your busy schedule and family life. The world of wine is exciting and you can have an important role to play - no experience or wine knowledge required! Don't know the difference between a Muscat and a Malbec? Have no fear - you'll have world-class training at your fingertips and the support of our Wine Is Social community of Consultants behind you each step of the way. So what are you waiting for? If you like wine and have been looking for a flexible, FUN & rewarding career (didn't we mention our Dream Vacations? - they are truly what dreams are made of) the time for a new beginning is now. I am currently building my team in the Kansas City area and would love to help you start your own wine business for as little as $49 to start!

Connect with me online:

www.facebook.com/winepartieskc or visit my website www.wineshopathome.com/winepartieskc or email winepartieskc@gmail.com

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

Custom Label Wine & Gifts by WineShop at Home FAQ