Custom Sewing by Heather

Saint Paul, Minnesota · View map · Visit website

About Custom Sewing by Heather

Custom Sewing by Heather is an award-winning custom alteration and sewing specialist based in Woodbury, Minnesota. As a child, owner Heather Baldridge loved to sew her own clothing. She turned that passion into a business, and more than 20 years later Heather still takes pride in finding the perfect feel, fit, and look for every customer. Whether you have a new dress that needs customization or an inherited gown that you want to modernize, Heather and her highly skilled team will make your dreams come true.

Custom Sewing By Heather offers services to the bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and flower girls — no matter how your wedding party is organized, your sartorial needs will be taken care of. Heather can also create custom wedding gowns, whether from scratch or by altering an existing dress. She can add beadwork or bustles to a gown or modernize an heirloom dress. And if you need a garter or veil, Heather has you covered there as well.

602 Reviews for Custom Sewing by Heather

602 Custom Sewing by Heather Reviews

E
Featured
Elyce

Married on 01/21/2012

Heather is amazing! My gown fit me perfectly and my bustle was impeccable because of Heather. Not to mention, Heather is extremely kind and gracious with a level of professionalism that I appreciate ... Read more appreciate very much. Very accomodating. In addition to my gown, Heather took on my mother's dress only 3 days before the wedding and turned it into a custom fit dress just for my mom. She felt and looking stunning and was able to run around and mingle and dance with reckless abandon without any concern for her dress. This is all a huge thanks to Heather! I highly recommend Heather for any alterations or design work. She is incredible! Call her! :-)

E
Emily Bollinger

Getting married on 02/05/2021

The BEST for Bridal Alterations

I just had my final alterations appointment with Heather, and I cannot say enough good things about her. First and foremost, my dress is even more stunning than I could have possibly imagined, and I ... Read more cannot wait to wear it down the aisle in a few weeks. Heather was a dream to work with from the beginning: she responded very quickly to my inquiry and had all five appointments set up from the get go. Her studio is warm, welcoming, and absolutely beautiful. She is kind, compassionate, complimentary, and so incredibly skilled at her craft. I felt nothing but comfortable and in good hands with my alterations. Custom Sewing by Heather is by far the best option for bridal alterations.

Samantha
Samantha Witta

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Heather is so talented!

Heather went above and beyond for me. I bought a dress off Etsy and it turned into a total disaster. She was SO accommodating when I decided to get a new dress last minute (which I don't recommend by ... Read more the way). Not only that but she did an INCREDIBLE job on that new dress in a short time period. I cannot wait for my wedding day. Thanks Heather!