Custom Travel

Wallingford, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Custom Travel

A full-service travel agency in Wallingford, Connecticut, Custom Travel specializes in dream destination weddings and honeymoons. A lucrative part of the Connecticut wedding industry for over 20 years, the company’s knowledge and expertise make it the ideal option for planning and executing your special day. Committed to providing top-of-the-line customer service, Custom Travel is sure to make your wedding travel experience both painless and stress free!

Custom Travel offers ready-to-wed couples a number of wedding travel services to benefit from. Said services include the following:

• Travel insurance
  • Travel emergency resolution
  • Honeymoon registry
  • Bridal registry

Areas Covered
Custom Travel is conveniently located in Wallingford, Connecticut. Offering wedding travel services to clients throughout the local area, couples have the option of choosing from an array of wedding destinations, from U.S. Virgin Islands to Puerto Rico.

74 Reviews for Custom Travel

74 Custom Travel Reviews

L
Featured
Leighton

Married on 08/07/2016

We worked with Veronica to help book our honeymoon. We had done a ton of research on our own but there were so many different parts to our trip to French Polynesia we decided to get some help. ... Read more Veronica was very knowledgeable and so helpful throughout the process. We pretty much had an idea of what we wanted and she helped to give us some tips and suggestions. Our honeymoon was awesome and everything was planned perfectly. We would definitely use Custom Travel again!

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 09/21/2018

Honeymoon Registry & Bookknb

My husband & I used Custom Travel’s honeymoon registry for my shower & so many guests commented on how convenient it was to get a gift certificate & we made out so great! Veronica was so helpful in ... Read more planning an unforgettable Hawaiian honeymoon! We recently came back from our trip & it was simply amazing thanks to all of her recommendations! I have been recommending Custom Travel & the Honeymoon Registry to anyone I talk to! We did not encounter any issues with any of our flights, hotels or car rental bookings, it was so stress free! We received the honeymoon amenities at each place which was awesome & the hotels were spectacular! We will definitely be back to Custom Travel when we plan our next adventure. Many thanks to Veronica & her staff for setting up a memorable, amazing trip!!!

BiggsBride
Tenisha

Married on 05/27/2018

I worked with Kyle throughout the planning of our honeymoon. Having returned from our Mediterranean cruise a week ago, I can attest to the ease that he made us feel in every step of the process. He ... Read more prompted us in advance for upcoming next steps with bookings and gave us plenty of time and options to choose from. I worked with Custom Travel solely online and still had the peace of mind in knowing that our vacation would be spectacular--which it was. I can't wait to book my next getaways with them.