Custom Video Memories

Depew, New York · View map · Visit website

About Custom Video Memories

Custom Video Memories Inc. is a traditional wedding videographer based in Depew, New York. They also service couples in the Western New York regions.

Experience

Jeff Goodridge started Custom Video Memories in 2008 and has been providing professional custom videography to happy couples ever since. His list of hundreds of satisfied customers continues to grow.

Basic packages with Custom Video Memories Inc. include a full-day of filming beginning with pre-wedding preparations, guests arriving at the wedding venue, microphones up close, while also capturing the vows, reception introductions, cake cutting and every happy moment in between. Their services include:

• Travel
  • Bride and groom prep
  • Up to 30 photographs of honeymoon added to the end of your video set to background music of your choice
  • Additional copies of finished DVD

C
Chloe

Married on 11/10/2018

Thanks Jeff!

Just finished watching our wedding video a few minutes ago, and had to come leave this review... My husband and I are so pleased with the final product! Jeff recorded our day perfectly, and we had so ... Read more much fun reliving it through our video. I love that my husband was mic’ed up during the ceremony, our vows were clear and it also caught some cute personal conversations. Thanks for capturing our memories, we will treasure this forever!

L
Laura

Married on 10/01/2018

Very professional and easy to work with. Made sure to get all of the requested videos even when time fell short.

Great addition to the wedding and couldn’t be happier with the quality of work! Read more Great addition to the wedding and couldn’t be happier with the quality of work!!

C
Caitlin

Married on 10/28/2017

We just received our video and have watched it 3 times in 2 days. Each time brought more tears (happy) to my eyes than the one prior. As i was planning my wedding i never even considered a ... Read more videographer, but i read on numerous websites how nice it was to watch after the day has ended. Well let me tell you after having gone through the wedding day it was the BEST decision I made! It literally goes by so fast you can't possibly see or remember or take in all of the important moments that take place on that day. Everyone told me how fast it went by and I believed them and expected that, but i blinked and it was over. It went by much faster than i had prepared myself for. Jeff captured every important detail I could have imagined. He takes pride in his work, and he's in touch with you every step of the way asking for specifics that YOU want included in your video. Out of all the decisions I made for what will always be one of the happiest days of my life, choosing Jeff as my videographer is at the top of the list. I highly recommend him!