Custom Video Memories

Depew, New York · View map · Visit website

About Custom Video Memories

Custom Video Memories Inc. is a traditional wedding videographer based in Depew, New York. They also service couples in the Western New York regions.

Experience

Jeff Goodridge started Custom Video Memories in 2008 and has been providing professional custom videography to happy couples ever since. His list of hundreds of satisfied customers continues to grow.

Basic packages with Custom Video Memories Inc. include a full-day of filming beginning with pre-wedding preparations, guests arriving at the wedding venue, microphones up close, while also capturing the vows, reception introductions, cake cutting and every happy moment in between. Their services include:

• Travel
  • Bride and groom prep
  • Up to 30 photographs of honeymoon added to the end of your video set to background music of your choice
  • Additional copies of finished DVD

Lesley
Lesley

Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely great!!

Not only was he the most affordable but the video itself was absolutely amazing! He captured every special moment and more, more than I could have ever asked for! He stayed in contact at the right ... Read more times to make sure we were on the same page at all times! My husband didn't understand at first why we were spending 1100 on a video, but after receiving and watching the video he now understands why it was soo important! The day flew by, there were soo many special moments we didn't get to capture or missed out on that was brought back to life with the video! I am and probably always will be obsesseddd with our wedding video. Thank you soo much Jeff!! We couldn't be happier!! ♥️♥️

M
Meg

Married on 05/26/2019

Great value & willing to be flexible

Jeff was fantastic. I didn’t want to spend thousands on a long, overproduced video - I really just wanted to have footage of the ceremony and toasts. Jeff was willing to work with me to capture just ... Read more the things I really wanted without forcing a huge package deal on me - it was affordable and I got exactly what I was looking for. I’m so happy I will be able to look back on our ceremony and the speeches of our loved ones forever - not to mention the short little interviews he got with my grandparents during the cocktail hour. He was super prompt in getting the video back to me, and was a true professional through the entire process. He made the wedding less stressful! THANK YOU JEFF!

C
Chloe

Married on 11/10/2018

Thanks Jeff!

Just finished watching our wedding video a few minutes ago, and had to come leave this review... My husband and I are so pleased with the final product! Jeff recorded our day perfectly, and we had so ... Read more much fun reliving it through our video. I love that my husband was mic’ed up during the ceremony, our vows were clear and it also caught some cute personal conversations. Thanks for capturing our memories, we will treasure this forever!