Cuteology Cakes

Scottsdale, AZ · View map

About Cuteology Cakes

Hello and welcome to Cuteology Cakes! My name is Alyssa Hall and I am the owner/operator. I specialize in custom cakes, cake pops, cake balls, cutie desserts, cake-ups and more! Each order is completely custom made especially for you! Visit my website or contact me today for more information! :)

4 Reviews for Cuteology Cakes

4 Cuteology Cakes Reviews

S
Stephanie

Married on 07/19/2014

Alyssa went above and beyond for us! Our top tier/cutting cake was EXACTLY like the photo we provided, and the ASU Sparky grooms cake was perfect! Not only were both beautiful, but they tasted ... Read more INCREDIBLE! Alyssa delivered our cakes, decorated our cake stand, and set up the cupcakes we had had delivered. She truly was a blessing! One thing that truly set her out from the rest from day 1 was her responsiveness. I had contacted about 10 bakeries before finding her. Literally not a call back/appointment available for months! I was amazed at how many couldn't even return an email. Alyssa responded to my email in about 10 minutes. Waiting for our next party so we can order again!

K
Kelly

Married on 10/18/2013

Alyssa was amazing to work with, very professional and always got back to me immediately. She did my wedding cake, cupcakes and cake pops. I brought in photos of the look I wanted, and she created it ... Read more it even more beautiful than in the photos, she really is an artist. The cake was delicious, and it stayed moist for days. I provided my own cake stand, and the morning of the wedding there was a problem with it as it was leaning to one side and would not hold the cake upright. Alyssa went out of her way that morning and ran out to several stores to find a cake stand that was very similar to mine, matching my decor perfectly. She really went above and beyond and was a lifesaver on my wedding day. I researched other bakeries and found them to be expensive and treated my like a number. Alyssa treated me a like a bride and her enthusiasm and attitude sold me alone, then I tasted the cake and was wowed! I will definitely be going back to her for future events that I need a cake for.

User2253502

2+ years ago

Awesome.... The look was great and so was the taste of the cupcakes. I have no complaints at all. Read more Awesome....the look was great and so was the taste of the cupcakes. I have no complaints at all.