Cutlass Royal Limousines LLC

Bardstown, Kentucky · View map

About Cutlass Royal Limousines LLC

Cutlass Royal Limos and transportation is a company providing professional courteous ground transportation services for customers locally as well as visitors and the business travelers. We provide point to point transportation services and limousines services for private, professional, personal, and business clients.?We are located in the beautiful city of Bardstown, KY known as the Bourbon Capital of the World. This location allows us to operate in central Kentucky minutes away from great local attractions. We opened our doors in March of 2013 and we are an LLC company and take pride in all our customers transportation needs.

2 Reviews for Cutlass Royal Limousines LLC

2 Cutlass Royal Limousines LLC Reviews

N
Nikki

Married on 09/26/2014

I have never used his limo service but I am here planning a wedding for a client and I realized he was featured on this site. I actually use Cutlass Royal's Limousine's black car service(Point to ... Read more point service is what his company refers to it as) essentially, this is a cheaper and more luxurious way to get a cab! No tacky taxicab vehicle or uncomfortable silences with odd drivers! His town car is very clean and rides around Bardstown are $20 and under! You can't get that price in a cab! Oh and the car always smells super clean and nice, unlike the last cab ride I took! Call him up if you need a ride!

L
Lily

Married on 05/08/2014

I first used Cutlass Royal for a wedding for my best friend. The experience was so phenomenal and so affordable, I decided to use his services for a date night with my husband. I must say, he not only ... Read more provided the transportation but he also helped me plan a very special evening for my husband. Never mind that his rates were significantly cheaper than anyone else in the area! If you want value and class, call Roger Smith with Cutlass Royal Limousines.

Cutlass Royal Limousines LLC FAQ