CV Rich Mansion

White Plains, New York · View map · Visit website

About CV Rich Mansion

CV Rich Mansion is a beautiful turn-of-the-century Victorian-style home and wedding event venue located in White Plains, New York. Situated on five acres of expertly maintained property, this venue features elegant event space and a lovely outdoor garden that will make for a truly fabulous backdrop for your wedding event. You can pose near the original gilded-era architecture, outdoor gardens, or within the amazingly lit sunrooms for wedding photos that will last a lifetime. The sunrooms make for a great space for cocktail receptions while the outdoor gardens double as a beautiful ceremony location. No matter the size of your event, whether it be a large gala or a smaller, more intimate gathering, CV Rich Mansion has the services and space for you to have a fantastic and memorable wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
CV Rich Mansion offers two distinct event spaces: the sunrooms and the outdoor gardens. The sunrooms have been more commonly utilized for cocktail receptions, featuring giant windows that allow lots of natural light to filter in. The outdoor gardens make a natural location for wedding ceremonies as they feature many wonderful locations for photographs and memories. You will exchange your vows under tall trees while you notice all the natural flora that surrounds you. Both spaces provide enough space to accommodate up to 220 of your closest friends and family.

CV Rich Mansion offers wedding event packages that can accommodate a variety of style preferences. You can also utilize these event packages to keep you within your specific budget. All wedding packages include access to a bridal suite before and after the wedding ceremony, quality event planning services, necessary event items like chairs, tables, and linens, and in-house catering options that will appease lots of different palettes. Other services offered include:

• Work with outside vendors
  • In-house bar services
  • Wireless internet
  • Wedding cake services

Cuisine
CV Rich Mansion offers delicious cuisine options and catering services to accommodate couples and their guests. Their cuisine styles include buffet-style options, plated food options, food station options, cocktail reception services, and hand-passed hors d’oeuvres.

38 Reviews for CV Rich Mansion

38 CV Rich Mansion Reviews

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 05/27/2018

Most INCREDIBLE Wedding Venue & Staff!

We can't say enough great things about CV Rich or about Elisabeth. We decided to have our wedding at CV Rich because it was beautiful, original, and a little more affordable than other options. But ... Read more one of the key elements of our choice was Elisabeth. From our first meeting through the wedding itself, Elisabeth was a brilliant, capable, and drama-free partner in our wedding planning. In the year leading up to the wedding, she was a source of help, knowledge, and comfort. On the wedding day itself, we felt lucky to be in her capable hands. Everything was smooth, and even the hiccups big (rain!) and small (bus of guests coming early!) were handled seamlessly. Our guests raved during and after the wedding about the venue and the delicious food, and our pictures (even on a rainy day) reflected the beauty of CV Rich and the amazing time we had there. We are so thankful for CV Rich and for Elisabeth. We recommend this venue without a hint of reservation.

G
Gabriella

Getting married on 10/03/2020

I was in the bridal party for a wedding at the CV Rich Mansion, September 2017. The whole evening was breathtaking to say the least. The ceremony took place outside and was set up very elegantly. ... Read more Cocktail hour was beyond my expectations with amazing stations. I could tell the kitchen staff paid close attention to all décor and detail necessary. The reception in the ballroom was filled with great food, laughs and a great time. The staff was accommodating of all the needs of the wedding party before and throughout the whole wedding. Thank you Elisabeth for making this such an enjoyable night for all.

S
Serena

Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I had a beautiful fall wedding at CV Rich this past October. My sister came across CV Rich while I was venue hunting, and I swear, every time I dropped in I fell more and more in love ... Read more with this place. The way the parlor area was decorated for cocktail hour with the candles and our framed photos everywhere was amazing. Elisabeth was wonderful and accommodating; every detail from the food to the decor to the specific type of olives at the bar was handled impeccably. The food, which is catered by Caperberry/Sam's of Gedney Way was top notch; our guests were raving about the cheese wheel at the Italian station, the BBQ station and our passed lobster rolls! My only complaint was that I didn't get to eat and enjoy all of the appetizers, I guess it comes with the territory of having your wedding at place you really like!