Cyd Weeks Photography

Irvine, CA · View map · Visit website

About Cyd Weeks Photography

Cyd Weeks Photography is an Orange County-based wedding, and family photographer. Owner and photographer Cyd Weeks is passionate about taking artistic and beautiful images for her bridal clients. Her goal is to creatively capture the true essence of her couples and intimate, real moments they’ll look back on with joy for a lifetime. Cyd Weeks Photography will artfully play with natural light and landscapes to create gorgeous shots through the camera lens. Photography has been a lifelong obsession for owner Cyd Weeks. As a child, she became attached to the images taken by her parents. Today, she’s made photography her career by photographing in Orange County, New York City and New Zealand.

Each wedding will have a portion of their session fee donated to a worthy charity. Cyd Weeks Photography offers wedding photography services that include the following:

• Multiple shooters

V
Featured
Veronica Potes

Married on 11/16/2018

Perfect photog to capture our perfect day

What can we NOT rave about Cyd?! Cyd was such a rare find for us. My husband found her right here on WW and what initially drew us in was her photography style. We reached out to Cyd about 14 months ... Read more prior to our wedding and I'm so happy we did! Her kind demeanor was apparent with our first phone call! We were lucky to book her so early as she only confirms two weddings per month. This is so she can devote as much time to editing and post-pro as she does at the wedding - such dedication!! After we booked Cyd, she offered us an engagement shoot session in my hometown and accommodated us during the busy holiday season. We live in my husband's home state and when she came here for work, she offered us a mini session as well! It was AMAZING to have two separate photo shoots - capturing both of our hometowns so well. Cyd was so flexible and kind throughout the whole process. I had particular family dynamics I had to be aware of and she was helpful in organizing everything the day of my wedding. Cyd will do anything for the perfect shot!! She captured our wedding day SO SO well. She even sent us sneaks less a week after the big day which was so awesome!! We loved every part working with Cyd! The one thing I will always be so thankful for is that Cyd actually helped me decide on my wedding dress - crazy right?! I had never met her but wanted my photographer's POV on what would photograph best the day of - BOY was she right. I will forever be thankful for EVERYTHING Cyd helped us with.

M
Marin

Married on 09/30/2018

Couldn't Imagine Having Our Wedding Photographed By Anyone Else

Cyd was simply amazing! My wife and I couldn't imagine a better photographer to have worked with! Cyd made every step easy and simple! The photo's from our engagement and wedding are perfect! We love ... Read more them so much and sing Cyds' praise! She's an amazing photographer and we recommend her to everyone!

Donna
Donna

Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely Perfect! 🥂

We absolutely love Cyd! Our engagement and wedding photos were filled with so much natural light and she captured us perfectly. We’ve been recommending her to all of our friends. Can’t wait to work ... Read more with her again in the future.