Cyndi Johnson Beauty

Sandy, UT · View map

About Cyndi Johnson Beauty

Cyndi Johnson Beauty is a makeup artist in Salt Lake City, Utah. The owner, Cyndi, started in the business in 2006 at the Bobbi Brown makeup counter in Nordstrom. Cyndi Johnson Beauty also offers hair-removal services and will work with the wedding party; share a headcount in advance so she can provide a quote and talk through specifics for offering makeup services to the group. Cyndi's approach to her work is to have clients look and feel their best.

Engaged couples who opt to work with Cyndi Johnson Beauty can set a date for a pre-wedding trial appointment (for an extra fee). Some of her services include:

• Brow/lash t

5 Cyndi Johnson Beauty Reviews

E
    Emily

Married on 06/11/2017

Friendly, professional, easy to communicate with, and very good at her job! High recommend. Read more Friendly, professional, easy to communicate with, and very good at her job! High recommend.

S
    Sunita

Married on 06/04/2016

Cyndi was the best makeup artist for my wedding day that I could have hoped for. We worked through several options at my trial and she gave me the space to figure out what made me feel the best. On ... Read more the day of - she was prompt, fun, and of course made all of us (brides, bridemaids, mom) look gorgeous. I'm usually pretty hesitant to have someone else do my makeup, but she gave me a look that helped me feel like a special version of myself. She's talented and personable, and will put you at ease, no matter what your wedding day role is. Thanks, Cyndi. I can't recommend Cyndi Johnson Beauty highly enough.

M
    Melanie

Married on 01/14/2016

Cyndi is incredible! I loved everything about my wedding make up. She was able to make my eyes and cheeks pop, while still maintaining a natural look. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and would ... Read more choose her again in a heartbeat. She also did my mom and sisters make up and they absolutely loved it as well. Cyndi is incredibly talented and amazing to work with!