CYNful Makeup

San Antonio, Texas · View map · Visit website

About CYNful Makeup

A wedding beauty service in Edna, Texas, CYNful Makeup specializes in timeless and artistic bridal makeup artistry. Owned and operated by professional makeup artist Cynthia Ballin, the company has been proudly making brides and their bridal parties look flawless since 2014. From the first photo to the last dance, CYNful Makeup is the perfect choice for radiant bridal beauty.

Cynthia is committed to providing her clients with high-quality wedding beauty services. For the very best client experience, said services include:

• Consultations

Featured
    Wendy

Married on 06/01/2019

Book her early!

One of the best decisions I made was to hire Cynthia to do my makeup for my wedding and bridal pictures. She is by far the best in the business! The makeup lasted all night (and the next day... ), and ... Read more everyone gave compliments on how amazing I looked. Most of my bridesmaids also got their makeup done by Cynthia, and it made for great pictures! Again, they received compliments all night. She is very professional but accommodating. You just need to book her early because she fills up fast! I think she was the first or second vendor I booked as soon as I had my date penciled in at my venue. Definitely worth the money! I can’t recommend her enough.

Khloe
    Khloe Parks

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Worth every penny!

I had never felt more beautiful than I did on the day Thomas and I took engagements - and then I got my bridal makeup done! I am a huge sweater and we had a May wedding. I can honestly say, by the end ... Read more of the night, my makeup was exactly how she had placed it! Cynthia takes her time with her clients and gives them all an excellent experience. One of my bridesmaids thought her eye makeup wasn't dramatic enough, and without hesitation, Cynthia gave her exactly what she wanted! I recommend Cynthia and her team 100%!

L
    Lindy Sappington

Married on 03/16/2019

Love love loved everyone makeup including mine for our big day!

Love everything about my Wedding makeup! Read more Love everything about my Wedding makeup!