Cynthia Ross Events

New Hyde Park, New York · View map · Visit website

About Cynthia Ross Events

Cynthia Ross Events provides wedding planning services to couples getting married in the greater Long Island area. This planner strives to bring new ideas and exciting atmospheres to your special day, steering away from the traditional “cookie-cutter” wedding. Their staff is made up of individuals who have experience in a variety of facets of the wedding industry. Cynthia Ross Events strives to combine professionalism with a sense of personal care, giving you a stress-free experience. Owner Cynthia has worked hard during her six-year career, planning a range of events from destination weddings to local celebrations. She is also prepared to negotiate with vendors on your behalf. Get in touch with Cynthia Ross Events for all of your wedding planning needs!

The wedding planner provides a wide range of services that can be used on the day of your event. Couples can determine how much coverage is needed to best fit their wedding vision. Destination weddings can also be accommodated for. Services include:

• Consultation

S
Featured
Suzanne

Married on 03/23/2018

When my older daughter got married 6 years ago, we found Cindy, and we loved her! So when my younger daughter got engaged last year, of course we knew we couldn’t have a wedding without Cynthia Ross ... Read more Events. I honestly don’t know how people do it without her! I’ve heard from some people, and reception venues, “We have a wonderful bridal attendant, so you really don’t need a Day of Coordinator”. Well I beg to differ. We had an awesome bridal attendant too, but they do completely different jobs. Cindy was my right arm. She’s coordinating and confirming your vendors, she’s dealing with boutineres being distributed, she’s holding on to everyone’s belongings, she’s helping the mother of the bride get dressed, she’s finding the father of the bride when he’s in the gym, she’s creating your timeline to keep you on schedule, she’s holding and distributing tips to ALL VENDORS all day, she’s fixing ripped hems, she’s fixing knocked over candles lining the ceremony aisle, etc., etc. I could go on all day. There is no way I could have enjoyed one moment of my daughter’s wedding without her. And, she is an absolute doll. She is just lovely. As the mother of the bride, Cindy was the gift I gave myself. Believe me, you’ll need her!

F
Fanfan

Married on 06/09/2019

Cindy is the best

Cindy is absolutely wonderful to work with! I planned my wedding myself and hired Cindy for the day-of-coordination service. I was very lucky to have great venue and vendors to work with, part of the ... Read more reason was that I spent lots of time talking to potential vendors and picked the ones I feel were the best match for me.After first talking to Cindy on the phone, I felt comfortable immediately. She is super thoughtful, professional, kind, and most importantly, listened to my thoughts and needs. Throughout the process of working with Cindy, she impressed me with her professionalism - she definitely knows what she's doing and provided great guidance for me (working with her to generate the timeline for the day was extremely helpful, I don't think I can do that without her help). On the day-of, Cindy provided top-notch service - everything ran super smoothly and I didn't have to worry about a single thing! I would highly recommend Cindy!!!

M
Milagros

Married on 02/16/2019

The Absolute Best!!!

Cindy is the absolute best! My day went by so smoothly and perfect thanks to her! She is professional, kind, and amazing! She arrived and just knew what to do. She has such a calming demeanor and is ... Read more on top of everything! My husband and I were so happy to have her and even days after the wedding couldn't stop talking about how she truly made sure our day was executed to absolute perfection. We will forever be grateful!