Cypress Falls Event Center

Wimberley, TX · View map · Visit website

About Cypress Falls Event Center

Cypress Falls Event Center, a wedding venue located in Wimberley, Texas, is proud to be known as “the jewel of Texas Hill Country.” When you host your ceremony and reception here, you will become acquainted with precisely why this venue achieved this reputation. You will be greeted with warm hospitality and charm the minute you enter this lovely property. With the assistance of the accommodating staff, you will be able to exchange your vows surrounded by the natural beauty of Texas.

Facilities and Capacity

At the Cypress Falls Event Center, you will have Cypress Creek as your ceremony backdrop. In the event of bad or unexpected weather, couples will still be able to continue on with their wedding plans because this venue is an indoor/ outdoor facility offering couples the ability to seamlessly move their wedding indoors if needed. The venue can accommodate up to 160 guests indoors and up to 300 guests outdoors. There is even an outdoor dance floor perfect for entertaining and dancing with your guests. You and your guests are welcome to continue your stay by taking advantage of the offered wedding room blocks. Once the reception ends feel free to walk over to the onsite bar, this leaves a "short walk home" at the end of the night. Your wedding party will find an abundance of outdoorsy activities to partake in, such as swimming, fishing, kayaking, and more. During your stay, you can also enjoy the downtown area of Wimberley, which is situated just two miles away.

To help make your wedding planning less stressful, the team at Cypress Falls Event Center offers couples a variety of helpful services. If you need help planning your big day, they can help with all aspects, including suggesting their perferred vendors and helping you pick the right all-inclusive package. Before you walk down the aisle, they can help you out with setup. Then, following your ceremony, they can help with cleanup. Other services that couples can choose from include the following:

• Getting Ready Rooms

P
Featured
Patrick

Married on 06/16/2018

There is not enough space here to say how AWESOME Cypress Falls Event Center is! We had family from all over the country stay at the Lodge and everyone loved their stay. The rooms, pool, swimming hole ... Read more hole and facilities were great. Numerous times the staff went above and beyond to help our guests with their needs. The Lodge is second to none in their customer service, clean facilities, and overall hospitality! But big kudos must go to Lynnsey and her staff! They thought of every little detail and couldn't have met our needs any better. She was present the whole day and took care of so many things for us, like coordinating the vendors, arranging the ceremony site, and much more. The outdoor ceremony setting is better than advertised. The Bridal Suite was the perfect place to get ready too. The combination of the indoor and outdoor setting made for a memorable night. We had games for the kids, a bar for the adults and a cozy atmosphere for everyone. The staff put us at ease so we could enjoy the night. Some folks in our family needed special transportation so the staff provided a golf cart. Plus they made sure to save a six pack of our favorite beer and put it in our fridge for after the reception. It's little things like that which separate Cypress Falls apart from the rest. Lynnsey stressed that "we would get the wedding of our dreams". She was right!!!! WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM! Thank you Cypress Falls Event Center for giving us one of the best days of our lives!

Laurie
Laurie Rutledge

Getting married on 03/05/2020

Cypress Falls Event Center is Incredible!

As the Mother of the Bride, I would like to Thank Cypress Falls Event Center for ALL THAT THEY DID! When our daughter Morgan, announced that her and Owen were getting married, we knew that the venue ... Read more was one of the most important parts of this day. As a mom of 4 children and this one being our last wedding, I thought I was pretty good at planning these. With that being said, I cannot express how much this venue did for the entire occasion. Everything we needed was immediately handled with a respond. The place has a beautiful setting for a couple to start their life with each other, but it is also the caring hearts of All of the Staff at Cypress Falls that made this experience fantastic!

Ashleigh
Ashleigh

Married on 02/16/2019

Best Weekend Ever!

There are not enough words to express how thankful we are for the team at Cypress Falls! Our wedding was everything we could have imagined and more! We got married on 2-16-19 and although the weather ... Read more can be unpredictable, knowing we had a rain plan (and not having to use it!) eased my worries! The all-inclusive package really is all-inclusive, I didn't worry about a single thing. Having helped coordinate and decorate for a few friends weddings, I knew I didn't want to do it for my own and the team eased any fear I had about letting them take the reigns and make it happen! They were always there when I needed them, answering every question I had, and making sure everything went smoothly! They even adjusted the aisle so that my grandfather could be wheeled down the aisle next to me on the grass! I am telling you, Cypress Falls is the BEST! Our guests loved the venue, enjoyed staying on the property, and felt like they never had to leave, which was exactly what we wanted! If you are looking for a "family reunion" or "camp" vibe, this is it!