Cypress Gardens

7 Cypress Gardens Reviews

A
Amanda

Married on 01/24/2015

I had my wedding ceremony and reception at Cypress Gardens. First of all, the location is BEAUTIFUL. If you want lovely pictures, this is the place to be. Even in winter, the camellias were blooming. ... Read more We did the Heritage package, our ceremony site in the Heritage Garden and reception in the Heritage museum. It was beautiful. Loretta helped to coordinate everything and answered all of my questions. Staff did a great job of replicating what set-up I had in mind. Cypress Gardens is also a wonderful value. It's probably the least expensive place in the tri-county area. It included tables and chairs. And on top of everything, it's a lovely place to get married. Do recommend.

User4241371

2+ years ago

Cypress Gardens made my Vow renewal incredibly easy to coordinate and affordable. The staff was wonderful and very easy to work with and reserving our location was so much easier than I anticipated. ... Read more The grounds are well kept and our ceremony turned out beautiful.

A
Amanda

Married on 11/09/2013

Loretta and the Cypress Gardens team was such a pleasure to work with. We were able to visit the venue as often as we needed for our planning and were always greeted with a smile. Every time I had to ... Read more call or email Loretta she responded quickly and professionally. They worked with us to make sure that our guests were comfortable and our vendors had access where they needed it. The venue was absolutely perfect even after they had another wedding the night before! Even the maintenance staff was friendly and helpful. I would absolutely recommend using this gorgeous venue for your wedding!