Cyprian Keyes Golf Club

Boylston, MA · View map · Visit website

About Cyprian Keyes Golf Club

Cyprian Keyes Golf Club is a spectacular wedding venue located in Boylston, Massachusetts. They offer couples beautifully manicured grounds with elegant and grandiose architecture. They will deliver flawless service and make sure everything goes as planned. The attentive staff and coordinators get that weddings can be stressful. That's why they show prowess in wedding planning. Cyprian Keyes Golf Club will make sure everything goes beautifully.

Facilities and Capacity
The beautiful landscape and layout of the event spaces are what stand out with this wedding venue. The Spring Garden Ballroom can host up to 220 of your guests. You have the flexibility of saying your vows outdoors, covered or uncovered. Then you can take the party into the 19th Century Music Room where guests can enjoy a cocktail. Keep the celebration going on the permanent dance floor. All event spaces boast chandeliers and vaulted ceiling with open space.

Along with the beautiful event spaces and surroundings, Cyprian Keyes Golf Club offers amazing services. These service include bridal suite, event planning and linens.

14 Reviews for Cyprian Keyes Golf Club

14 Cyprian Keyes Golf Club Reviews

Elise
Elise

Married on 05/27/2018

25 years ago, my dad walked into Cyprian Keyes and said, "wouldn't it be great if our daughter had her wedding here? " and 25 years later, I'm so glad I did! Deb Murphy was excellent at answering all ... Read more of my questions and helping me plan for every contingency, and her team did an incredible job managing everything from the smallest detail. I was especially grateful for the snacks while my bridesmaids and I were getting ready- everyone kept telling me to eat before the wedding! If you're in the Worcester area of Massachusetts, definitely consider using Cyprian Keyes- its worth it!

C
Chantal

Married on 09/23/2017

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Cyprian Keyes and especially their Director of Sales and Catering, Deborah Murphy. From start to finish, Deb was a DREAM to work with when ... Read more planning our wedding. She was so flexible, so accommodating, and so understanding! Also, her response time is incredible. I would send her an email with a question and receive a response back so quickly. Any stressed out bride can agree, that is a dream come true! Deb and her team really made sure our day was absolutely perfect. From the initial stages of planning, to figuring out the details as the day got closer, to the menu selection process, our experience with Deb and Cyprian was incredible. We had our ceremony off site, but our cocktail hour was perfect in the music room and covered patio (guests are still talking about the beauty of this space 3 months later) and the reception space was exactly what we wanted, open, bright, tall ceilings, etc. My bridal party and I got ready upstairs at the club and there was plenty of space for us all. Also, the entire golf course is beautiful for pictures! The possibilities for photo locations are endless. It is honestly such a beautiful venue for one of the biggest days of your life. All of our guests also commented on how delicious the food was, and we couldn't agree more! There wasn't a single hiccup with our big day, and we owe it all to Deb and her team. I can't thank them enough for helping to make the best day of our lives absolutely perfect!!

M
Marissa

Married on 10/03/2015

Many people don't realize that planning a wedding can overwhelming, but when you have amazing coorindators/vendors to work with, it makes it all worth it. Working with Cyprian Keyes was simply ... Read more amazing. To the late night emails and quirky questions, their quick responses, to having every detail down to the very minute. Our coordinaters Deb and Jamie were on top of their game! There wasn't a request they couldn't fulfill, the planning process and meetings went incredibly smoothly. The entire facility was incredible to work with! The staff, who were amazing adn detail oriented made our guests feel special and I am still hearing from our guests on how impeccable and attentive the staff was at our event. I have been back to the venue since for a different event, which was equally amazing, and the staff are still beaming from how much fun they even had at our wedding. Everything from the space, the assistance with finding vendors, the coordination of those vendors, to picking out the linens, to gonig out of their way last minute to pick up a dessert for my nephew who has food allergies, it was simple flawless. The Cyprian team truly went above and beyond to make our day exceptional! We could not have asked for a better venue and team to work with.