D+A Bridal

San Francisco, CA · View map · Visit website

About D+A Bridal

D+A Bridal is a team of best friends, Desiree + April, beautifying brides and bridal parties on wedding days across the San Francisco Bay Area, and beyond.

We are an on-location beauty team providing airbrush makeup and hairstyling using curated prestige products, focusing on getting you and your loved ones camera-ready.

We create a fun, easy-going atmosphere for the day of your wedding. We believe our positive and light-hearted spirit will be just what you need to get ready for that first look or walk down the aisle.

We truly love what we do and we can't wait to work with you!

XO,

Desiree + April

29 Reviews for D+A Bridal

29 D+A Bridal Reviews

A
Featured
Annie

Married on 04/15/2018

Where do I even begin?! Desiree and April are gems! If you are looking for a really talented, hardworking, fun team, these are your girls! I really have never felt so beautiful as I did on my wedding ... Read more wedding day, in large part because of these two! I have very fine, thin hair and the updo April was able to achieve blew my mind. And I don't usually wear a lot of makeup, so the eyebrows and lips made me nervous, but Desiree did an incredible job putting me at ease and showing me that I can wear makeup and look amazing in it. These girls are artists! My look was flawless! Everything was clean and classy and natural. And, both my hair and makeup held strong through to the after party! On top of the hair and makeup being beautiful, April and Desiree were accommodating, punctual, and super hard working. April came to my apartment for my hair trial, which I was very impressed by and which was super convenient for me. And on the day of my wedding I was so comfortable working with both of them - it was like having two more of my girlfriends in my bridal suite. Look no further ladies! Book these girls immediately!

Carol
Carol B

Getting married on 07/04/2020

Very talented and fun Makeup and Hair team

Desiree and April were such an amazing team to work with! They were extremely punctual, patient with my group and super talented! Everyone was extremely happy with their looks! I loved my experience ... Read more with them. We discussed what I wanted in the trial and they really quickly executed it! They definitely have a gift for bringing out the features that you want enhanced and making you feel your best!

M
Mariah

Married on 07/06/2019

I hired Desiree to do the makeup of myself (bridesmaid), the mother of the bride, and two other bridesmaids for my sister's wedding and I don't think it could possibly have gone any better. This was ... Read more incredibly important to me because it was my sister's wedding -- those photos are going to be around forever! If I could have Desiree do my makeup every singe day, I would. Her makeup was beautifully applied and I got compliments that I looked like an "old Hollywood movie star' throughout the evening wedding. But what sets Desiree apart from other makeup artists I've worked with, beyond her amazing skill with makeup, is that she's so sweet and incredibly easy to work with. She was thoughtful, kind, and professional from start to finish. I'd highly recommend Desiree to anyone who needs their makeup done -- you'll be in very capable hands.