D.A. Neitz Photography

New Bedford, Rhode Island · View map · Visit website

About D.A. Neitz Photography

D.A. Neitz Photography is a creative dynamo. A connection driven wedding photography studio located in New Bedford, Massachusetts. Specializing in stunning wedding portraits and connection sessions servicing all of New England and abroad. Couples will immediately feel comfortable in front of the camera resulting in genuine and one-of-a-kind shots. D.A. Neitz Photography is owned by David (the D in D.A.), an experienced wedding photographer who has been specializing in weddings for 10 years. He can provide high-quality images in any environment or setting. David is looking for the brave and the madly in love. Those who want to explore and don't mind a little dirt on their clothes.

David offers four packages, each including a complimentary connection session. Depending on what package you choose, services may include up to 10 hours of coverage, a leather-bound album, canvas prints, two photographers, and a photo booth. Other services include:

• Multiple locations
  • Additional hours
  • Digital files
  • Travel
  • Liability insurance
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Prints

Areas Covered

Located out of New Bedford, MA. D.A. Neitz Photography works all over New England and does not charge a travel fee for these locations

• Boston area
  • Rhode Island
  • Newport, RI
  • Providence, RI
  • Cape Cod
  • Southern New Hampshire
  • North Shore, MA

Please inquire about your location!

Destination Wedding & Elopment

Having photographed weddings in 6 Countries and over 10 states in the USA, David is ready to travel with you to your location! Locations on this list are heavily discounted for the brave and adventerous! Dirty boots and messy hair are the souls David is looking to find. Life is an adventure!

• Iceland

Featured
Mary Beth

Married on 07/21/2018

Literally the best

David is the best - the nicest, most chilled out person, the easiest to work with, and produces the most incredible pictures! After talking to 5 or 6 photographers, David was a no-brainer our first ... Read more choice to hire. Our amazing experience started with engagement pictures in London (our home at the time) and ended with our wedding in Newport. David made us both feel at ease in front of the camera and was really such a joy to be around. This attitude is reflected in our pictures; we are overjoyed with the final product. We have even had multiple friends hire David after seeing both our engagement pictures & wedding photos. My only sadness is this is a one time event - wish we could hire David again and again!

A
Amy Ferwerda

Married on 06/16/2019

Best Photographer EVER!

David is amazing! I can't say this enough! He was such a hit with my wedding party and my Mother of all people. And my Mom hates having her photo taken. But David made it all so easy and most ... Read more importantly fun! I have already made appointments with him to get photographs of my Dog and hes also doing my maternity photos in the fall! Basically if you want some amazing memories stop what you are doing and hire him NOW! Easiest decision on my life.

J
Joanne Menardo

Married on 05/12/2019

Beautiful memories.

D.A. Neitz Photography was a great fit for my wedding. We are not the most traditional of couples and we wanted to find a photographer who had a unique style of their own. I found David after a friend ... Read more recommended him and after seeing the images he got of their wedding I was sold. We appreciated his input and all the advice he gave us prior to the wedding and how he handled my crazy family the day of. I received my gallery today and I was blown away with how he captured moments that I can barely remember. So thankful for all his hard work and support.