D Anaya Beauty Makeup

Mountain View, CA · View map · Visit website

About D Anaya Beauty Makeup

D Anaya Beauty Makeup is an on-location wedding makeup provider based in Mountain View, California. Diana “D” Anaya, a licensed esthetician and makeup artist, believes that the purpose of makeup is to enhance beauty that might otherwise go unnoticed, and she strives to bring out the unique essence of all her clients. She has refined her skills as a makeup artist by attending seminars and by keeping in touch with industry trends, and as a result, she is able to maintain poise and control in all situations.

Services Offered:

D Anaya Beauty Makeup offers professional makeup services on site for clients and wedding parties of up to 8 guests, as well as consultations and trials so that clients may discuss their requirements and vision. Specifically, D Anaya offers:

• Contour makeup

H
Featured
Heli Patel

Married on 11/23/2018

A bride that hates makeup

I literally do not like makeup and I don’t know anything about it. D made my experience so wonderful and easy. She did my bridal makeup, my mother’s makeup, and quick touch up service for all my six ... Read more bridesmaids. She made the experience painless and was available for questions at all times. There were no problems or issues scheduling with her and she was very candid about her prices and process. I would highly recommended D for any event, because she had great knowledge of what works with different skins, colors, outfits, etc. she also has great high quality products that she uses and it’s all clean!!!

E
Erika Oropeza

Getting married on 11/06/2019

Beautiful Makeup

Diana gave me the exact look I was looking for! I felt confident and beautiful on my wedding day because of her! Read more Diana gave me the exact look I was looking for! I felt confident and beautiful on my wedding day because of her!

Aiza
Aiza Funnell

Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful from beginning to end!

I am very lucky to have found D Anaya! I found her after searching through a number of wedding sites. I was impressed with the reviews as well as pictures from her lovely clients. Communicating with ... Read more Diana has been really easy and accommodating. On the day I met Diana for my trial, I was blown away with how I look. I was looking for a more dramatic style, but she gave me some points why a more natural look would be better. She was able to make the most amazing version of myself that day during trial and more importantly on my wedding day! I was beautiful and flawless from the beginning of the event until the end. Lastly, I have to include her lovely personality. I had fun during trial and day of the wedding. Diana is fun and easy to talk to and even helped me find a solution to a last minute glitch at the program. Thank you Diana!!!