D & D Executive Transportation

Garden City, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About D & D Executive Transportation

D & D Executive Transportation is a wedding transportation and limousine company based in Garden City, Michigan. This locally owned, family operated business offers dependable transportation options, and a variety of vehicles including sedans, stretch limos, party buses, vans, sprinter limos, shuttles, SUVs, and motor coaches. D & D Executive Transportation is here to make your wedding day logistical needs a stress-free experience.

From VIP red carpet stretch limo services to comfortable round-trip shuttles, the staff and chauffeurs of D & D Executive Transportation are friendly, punctual, and knowledgeable of the greater Detroit, Ann Arbor, and Rochester Hills areas. They offer customized wedding packages and services offered include one-way, multiple locations, and round-trip routes. All limousines are equipped with the following amenities:

• Bar
  • Fiber Optics
  • Premium Stereo
  • Privacy Partition

Other services
D & D Executive Transportation is happy to provide driver services before and after your big day. In addition to weddings, they offer reliable airport shuttles, business travel, and special events packages to accommodate all of your transportation needs.

110 Reviews for D & D Executive Transportation

110 D & D Executive Transportation Reviews

M
Featured
Melissa

Married on 10/17/2015

We had a wonderful experience with D&D Transportation! We requested a limo for the day of our wedding to take us to various locations around Detroit for photos before the ceremony. The driver arrived ... Read more early and was courteous and kind throughout the day. One of the groomsmen actually left his wallet on the limo bus and the driver stuck around until after the ceremony to return it to us! I thought that was top-notch customer service! If you need a limo for your day, go with D&D. They had the best prices in the Detroit area and provided excellent service!

J
Janet

Getting married on 12/25/2025

Your product matches perfectly with the leave of service I provide my clients. I received nothing but praises about the event and transportation. Read more Your product matches perfectly with the leave of service I provide my clients. I received nothing but praises about the event and transportation.

M
Melanie

Married on 07/27/2018

D&D provided transportation to/from airport for our vacation. They were ready and waiting for us at the baggage claim when our flight landed, even though the flight was 25 minutes early. I would ... Read more choose D&D again for future transportation needs.