d.d.Nickel Beauty

New Haven, CT · View map

About d.d.Nickel Beauty

Professional Makeup...Celebrity Treatment!

d.d.Nickel is a professional celebrity Makeup Artist with over a decade of experience in runways, red carpets, stage, and print. She’s also created looks for some of your favorite celebrities and TV personalities...

Your wedding day is YOUR red carpet moment and you should feel as confident and radiant as any star around!

d.d. Nickel can create a look that reflects your personality, enhances everything special about you and makes you feel as beautiful as you already are!

Expert bridal makeup is just a click or call away.

11 Reviews for d.d.Nickel Beauty

11 d.d.Nickel Beauty Reviews

A
Austin Tancredi

Married on 11/17/2018

So talented!

DD did the wedding makeup for me and my 5 bridesmaids, and everyone looked absolutely beautiful. Highly recommend! Read more DD did the wedding makeup for me and my 5 bridesmaids, and everyone looked absolutely beautiful. Highly recommend!

J
Jordanna

Married on 10/22/2016

DD did the hair and make-up for my wedding this past October. She was so easy going and helpful the entire time and made the experience so enjoyable. I would not change a single thing about the hair ... Read more or make-up that was done! She was amazing!

K
Karen

Married on 11/07/2015

DD is an incredibly talented make-up artist! I had her do my wedding make-up and it came out absolutely perfect - just the way I envisioned it! DD is very sweet, patient, professional, and listens to ... Read more to what you want done. I initially went for a trial and she took note of what I wanted, looked at pictures, and asked questions. My face is naturally very oily with some acne scars and redness. I really did not think anything could help but she transformed my face into a smooth complexion with simply a tinted moisturizer! DD really takes her time to create a beautiful and glamorous look for you. I received so many compliments on my make-up the day of my wedding and my make-up lasted the whole day. With so many guests hugging me that day, my make-up did not smudge or rub off. When looking at pictures from my wedding, my eyes really popped and my face did not looked washed out. DD arrived right on time the morning of my wedding and she returns e-mails immediately, without hesitation. You will feel so comfortable working with her. She puts you at ease so you feel relaxed. I highly recommend DD for any of your special occasions! Look no further - she is truly the best there is!